March 19, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

Author Topic: [News]Should Everton sack Marco Silva?  (Read 2216 times)

January 27, 2019, 07:48:44 PM
Read 2216 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Should Everton sack Marco Silva?

Following Everton's defeat at Millwall yesterday in the FA Cup Fourth Round, there have been a number of calls across social media platforms and our Everton forums for Marco Silva to be relieved of his position at Everton.

Source: Should Everton sack Marco Silva?

January 27, 2019, 08:02:43 PM
Reply #1

Mayor Farnum

January 27, 2019, 08:09:20 PM
Reply #2

NickNack

No - but he has to start showing he can improve this group of players by the end of the season

January 27, 2019, 08:13:33 PM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Unless you go full Juande Ramos you get a full season minimum imo. Heís only been since August but weíve only been freefalling since December.

If I walked into a new job with high expectations and had a bit of a wobble Iíd hope management would help support me to have a fair crack over an mutually acceptable period of time and have clear aims and objectives in place.

January 27, 2019, 08:42:05 PM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

If I walked into a new job with high expectations and had a bit of a wobble I'd hope management would help support me to have a fair crack over an mutually acceptable period of time and have clear aims and objectives in place.

In the same vein, if I made the same error repeatedly at work with no attempt to fix it Iíd be sacked.

January 27, 2019, 08:54:41 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Fuck No .....just because some of the internet want it all now cockwombles
won't give him time .

Truly hope Moshi tells him he's on shaky ground ....because he is ,but absolutely pointless to keep sacking before they have a chance to right the wrongs of the awful appointments be for them .
Born not made a blue .

January 27, 2019, 08:56:43 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Ridiculous to suggest it, no.

January 27, 2019, 09:03:41 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít mind keeping him on so he has a chance to turn it around but anyone saying it would be ridiculous to sack him isnít being fair.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2019, 09:10:16 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Donít mind keeping him on so he has a chance to turn it around but anyone saying it would be ridiculous to sack him isnít being fair.

That's my arse ....it's only opinion ...you want him home others think he should be given time (simply put ) ....I think it's rediculous....being fair has nowt to do with it ....I could also say is it fair when we still have all the other managers shite and expect Marco to do better than last year ....we're pretty much on a par with last year as of yet ....so being 'fair ' 'as you put it would be give him till the season is over .
Born not made a blue .

January 27, 2019, 09:15:16 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

January 27, 2019, 09:16:11 PM
Reply #10

TheTone

Fuck it, give it John Gregory

January 27, 2019, 09:19:16 PM
Reply #11

boothill

He went like this with watford after a strong start,  had the luxury of blaming our approach for his downturn in form and results

Sent from my FLOW_5 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 27, 2019, 09:23:03 PM
Reply #12

Dr. Sponge

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January 27, 2019, 09:24:18 PM
Reply #13

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Nah, itís ridiculous to sack him at this point.

Get rhino in for a few games, appoint somebody with two and a half months of the season left. Whatís the point in that?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 27, 2019, 09:24:35 PM
Reply #14

Mayor Farnum