October 22, 2019, 11:51:02 PM

Author Topic: [News]Should Everton sack Marco Silva?  (Read 3207 times)

January 29, 2019, 03:41:25 AM
Reply #45

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 29, 2019, 06:18:29 PM
Reply #46

Crackling

NSNO Subscriber
No, he should stay at least until the end of the season, but that said things have to change and change fast. In a month or so if we still look this bad then it might need changing

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Do you even read what you've written?

The other day you said you thought we should show patience ...  but you'd given up and he should go.
Now you say he should stay at least until the end of the season ... but he should probably be sacked in a month.

Stop trying to pretend you're being reasonable when your mind is made up already. You clearly want him gone and have no patience.

January 29, 2019, 09:13:41 PM
Reply #47

Bob Latcford

Is it really you Bob?

No.

He was just one of my all time favourite players and he is Brumie like me although I now live in Staffordshire. I am 64 now and I have been a blue since 1966.

January 29, 2019, 09:16:01 PM
Reply #48

Gash

Global Moderator
Is it really you Bob?

No, but the real one has an account on here.

January 29, 2019, 09:20:55 PM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

No, but the real one has an account on here.
Tell him i enjoyed his 30 as much as the titles, happy days..

January 29, 2019, 09:22:49 PM
Reply #50

Gash

Global Moderator
Tell him i enjoyed his 30 as much as the titles, happy days..

Haha. He hasn't been on for years, he did a Q&A session on the forum once. @Simon Paul could tell him, he's had him stay over the odd time.

January 29, 2019, 09:32:16 PM
Reply #51

Bob Latcford

He lives in Germany now. Great old style Centre Forward of his day, a joy to watch and how to lead a forward line and score goals

January 29, 2019, 09:44:53 PM
Reply #52

Simon Paul

Administrator
imagine us with a centre forward now who never ventured outside the width of the 18 yard box or back into his own half

the kind of baron spell Bob used to endure (which he openly admits) would end their career in today's Everton

Bob is boss, though, and still the most attractive man my wife has seen naked

January 29, 2019, 09:53:38 PM
Reply #53

eyesalwaysblue

No.

He was just one of my all time favourite players and he is Brumie like me although I now live in Staffordshire. I am 64 now and I have been a blue since 1966.
I know they didn't win a pot but that team gave us some days in the sun! 6-0 cov City 6-2 Chelsea i think, me and our kid sawed our bunk bed ladder in half to see over the wall in the paddock, as close to the Street as we could, we were late on game and it were full and we got passed over down to the wall with our ladders following.

January 29, 2019, 09:59:10 PM
Reply #54

eyesalwaysblue

imagine us with a centre forward now who never ventured outside the width of the 18 yard box or back into his own half

the kind of baron spell Bob used to endure (which he openly admits) would end their career in today's Everton

Bob is boss, though, and still the most attractive man my wife has seen naked
Dave Thomas crosses, has there ever been anyone so consistently accurate? might be rose coloured memory but god he was good.

January 29, 2019, 10:47:35 PM
Reply #55

School of Science

Dave Thomas crosses, has there ever been anyone so consistently accurate? might be rose coloured memory but god he was good.

Brilliant wasn't he, wish he was taking our fkin corners now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15