March 18, 2019, 07:59:13 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wolves  (Read 7875 times)

January 30, 2019, 04:14:54 PM
Read 7875 times

Macca77

The battle for 7th is on! Go above them with a win, actually looking forward to this game

January 30, 2019, 07:07:50 PM
Reply #1

TheTone

Everyone well up for this by the looks of it

January 30, 2019, 07:18:45 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

Everyone well up for this by the looks of it

Can sense the excitement amongst us

January 30, 2019, 08:05:34 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

I would like to slap Wolves down, because I don't think they're that good, and I'm still annoyed at how they robbed a point off us at the start of the season, with the help of the ref.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 30, 2019, 08:09:10 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

These are a good side and more than capable of picking us off on the counter attack when the crowd start to get restless because we've not gone at it from the 1st minute..

January 30, 2019, 08:51:35 PM
Reply #5

Bluenose 91

Be a mad game this I reckon.

3-2 either way.

January 30, 2019, 08:55:55 PM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If we sit and counter well we can hurt these, if we go at them they will hurt us - Be tough this
Simply simply lovely

January 30, 2019, 10:51:07 PM
Reply #7

D15TIN

Theyre doing better than I expected they would, they've a nice settled XI with 2/3 good quality players- would like that Jimenez here tbh or Neves

------------Pickford

Coleman Zouma Keane Kenny

--Sigurdsson Gomes Davies

--Bernard Tosun Richarlison

Think itll be a good game, should be beating sides like this at home, but our defence and slow start to home games worries me. 2-2 I think unfortunately. Richarlison & Tosun

January 31, 2019, 05:25:37 AM
Reply #8

Ramjam

Theyre doing better than I expected they would, they've a nice settled XI with 2/3 good quality players- would like that Jimenez here tbh or Neves

------------Pickford

Coleman Zouma Keane Kenny

--Sigurdsson Gomes Davies

--Bernard Tosun Richarlison

Think itll be a good game, should be beating sides like this at home, but our defence and slow start to home games worries me. 2-2 I think unfortunately. Richarlison & Tosun
Donít like the thought of JJK at left back, I think heíll go with the 3 at the back, something like this

Pickford
       Keane.     Zouma.      Mina
     Coleman Gomes Siggy Davies
     Lookman   Touson.  Richarlison

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2019, 03:28:05 PM
Reply #9

D15TIN

Donít like the thought of JJK at left back, I think heíll go with the 3 at the back, something like this

Pickford
       Keane.     Zouma.      Mina
     Coleman Gomes Siggy Davies
     Lookman   Touson.  Richarlison

Yeah maybe, don't really like Davies wing back either though ha, mina could still be out

January 31, 2019, 03:34:13 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

Batshuyi debut?

January 31, 2019, 03:35:02 PM
Reply #11

Deano Blue Boy

My first game of the season.  Hopefully it's a good one

January 31, 2019, 03:53:54 PM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít fancy this one, would really like to put them and all the media that are up their arses in their place but I think theyíre a more settled side than us with similar quality. Iíd probably edge us based on established attacking talent but not by a huge margin. Neves is a genuine CL level player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2019, 03:57:35 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

Easy home win

January 31, 2019, 04:03:49 PM
Reply #14

Ramjam

Should have eased passed them in the season opener

WE ARE THE PEOPLE