October 20, 2019, 01:53:52 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Liverpool Sunday 3rd March 4.15pm  (Read 17773 times)

March 01, 2019, 09:07:37 PM
Reply #135

D15TIN

If klopp treats this game like a final we'll be fine

March 01, 2019, 09:11:12 PM
Reply #136

Bluenose 91

Hope we win in the jammiest most ridiculous circumstances possible.

About time we had a last minute winner against these cunts.

I want a serious meltdown from that scruffy twat.

March 01, 2019, 09:53:04 PM
Reply #137

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Starting to feel sick thinking about it. Cant stop thinking of the derby at theirs. Awful. I fucking hate them, i hate them so much that i feel i have serious issues about it. I hate everything about them.

I just want to win, i want us to show up, i want us to finish our chances, i want us to defend for our lives...i want Pickford to have a stormer to make up for last time. I want to sit in the ground at the end and feel proud of the team. I want to meet my dad after and hug him because we fucking won it this time.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 01, 2019, 09:55:05 PM
Reply #138

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Silva having a pop in his presser.

That’s what we want.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 01, 2019, 10:26:57 PM
Reply #139

D15TIN

Just read weve not won the 2nd derby of the season in the PL era? That true? I know the wins under moyes in the league came early in the season, the gosling one was obviously the cup. I keep thinking the cadamarteri one was late in the season, but maybe it wasn't

March 01, 2019, 10:37:08 PM
Reply #140

Shogun

Administrator
Just read weve not won the 2nd derby of the season in the PL era? That true? I know the wins under moyes in the league came early in the season, the gosling one was obviously the cup. I keep thinking the cadamarteri one was late in the season, but maybe it wasn't

Derby was always at Anfield second in the season for at least a decade so wouldn’t be surprised

March 01, 2019, 10:49:32 PM
Reply #141

Macca77

18 games without a Derby win, that's fucking criminal

March 01, 2019, 11:03:04 PM
Reply #142

Tinga

Starting to feel sick thinking about it. Cant stop thinking of the derby at theirs. Awful. I fucking hate them, i hate them so much that i feel i have serious issues about it. I hate everything about them.

I just want to win, i want us to show up, i want us to finish our chances, i want us to defend for our lives...i want Pickford to have a stormer to make up for last time. I want to sit in the ground at the end and feel proud of the team. I want to meet my dad after and hug him because we fucking won it this time.

Pretty much perfectly says it this. It's been way too long since we had our laugh.

March 01, 2019, 11:52:58 PM
Reply #143

Evertonian in NC

If klopp treats this game like a final we'll be fine

This needs to be bolded to the top of the site or sommet.  With permission, I will quote you in my own (general sports, American audience) Premiership preview tomorrow morning.

I could also use a venegeful picture, if anyone has one (I have been using "and we'll hang the Kopites one by one" on most Derby weekends.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 02, 2019, 12:01:04 AM
Reply #144

Macca77

Mock up a world cup trophy and present it to Coleman when we win

March 02, 2019, 12:20:24 AM
Reply #145

KevtheRat

Too late for this game but for the next derby game get a job lot of these to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 02, 2019, 12:50:03 AM
Reply #146

Cozzie

Getting the jitters now.

Just hope we show up.

No more last minute shit please.

March 02, 2019, 12:56:15 AM
Reply #147

Evertonian in NC

I wish it were Sunday morning already.  I'm really excited for this one.

/cue Charlie Brown attempting to kick the football for the 100th time
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 02, 2019, 01:38:09 AM
Reply #148

eyesalwaysblue

I wish it were Sunday morning already.  I'm really excited for this one.

/cue Charlie Brown attempting to kick the football for the 100th time
Good grief..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 02, 2019, 03:55:11 PM
Reply #149

everton15

It's started to hit me I think. Getting irrationally angry at things like twitter, or bars in town posting about showing it and using Liverpool pictures.

Fucking hell id love to spoil their party. If he gives me that he can have next year no problem.
100%  just win this one - even a draw is a fuck up result for them - have they yet to play after city have played and be 2 points behind - the PRESSURE on them is crazy - and extra pressure of playing a derby away and with klopp providing us with a team talk.........its shit or bust for this lot.......BRING IT ON