March 25, 2019, 07:14:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Liverpool Sunday 3rd March 4.15pm  (Read 11876 times)

March 04, 2019, 02:29:17 AM
Reply #675

Lxxx

Nothing wrong with how MS played, a couple of stray passes aside. But everyone was guilty of that.

Commendable but not really anywhere near reality.

March 04, 2019, 02:30:12 AM
Reply #676

Ross

Had a very good result today. Really don’t know why people are to pick at the performance of 1 player. Especially 1 that did okay really

Decent result but we were still at home.

Also that one player could or should have been replaced by two better ones who were sat on the bench.

He’s a busted flush and shows it time and again.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 04, 2019, 02:32:24 AM
Reply #677

Ross

I guess sometimes you get a different perspective if you see the game on tv or if you see the whole picture at the match.

Yeah..

Maybe it depends on where you’re sitting in the stadium as well. I sat in the upper bullens today. You?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 04, 2019, 02:36:14 AM
Reply #678

Gary1878

I tell you what though..I wish we had a defender like Van Dijk, he's ridiculous.

He was man of the match today. Best defender in the world.

March 04, 2019, 02:37:09 AM
Reply #679

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It was to DCL. He and Walcott were swapping positions for the kicks. It didn't work but when he did try to play out from the back Liverpool's press saw us under incredible pressure immediately, so I can understand why they persisted with it.

Liverpool arguably the best pressing side in the league so fine with it here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 04, 2019, 02:40:52 AM
Reply #680

Jacko4468

Thought The back 4 played well today, especially Keane. Really hope he’s gunna kick on from this

March 04, 2019, 02:45:44 AM
Reply #681

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
We drew 0 0 at home against a team trying to win the league and they gave the MOTM award to Van Dijk

March 04, 2019, 03:03:30 AM
Reply #682

Macca77

March 04, 2019, 03:10:25 AM
Reply #683

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah..

Maybe it depends on where you’re sitting in the stadium as well. I sat in the upper bullens today. You?

Upper Gwladys, directly behind goal, row D , maybe you had one of those many restricted views that they have in Upper  Bullens ?

March 04, 2019, 03:20:39 AM
Reply #684

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 04, 2019, 03:21:34 AM
Reply #685

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Decent result but we were still at home.

Also that one player could or should have been replaced by two better ones who were sat on the bench.

He’s a busted flush and shows it time and again.

Damn stubby fingers ! No way I could like that post, just curious what “we were still at home” meant ? Does it mean that it was not such a good result considering we were playing the form table topping team that we should have thrashed ?

March 04, 2019, 03:27:51 AM
Reply #686

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
There was one moment in the second half when we suddenly had the chance to break, the ball was at Schneiderlein’s feet, and instead of take the easy option and pass the ball forward, he showed great technique to swivel and somehow create an opening to pass it backwards and instantaneously kill all the momentum in our move.

Classic Schneids.

March 04, 2019, 03:35:47 AM
Reply #687

stirlingblue

100% unbeaten in derbies since he was born...

March 04, 2019, 03:41:30 AM
Reply #688

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
For those of you with a red shite colleague at work. Make sure you take or turn your desk fans in their direction and see how long it takes for them to moan

March 04, 2019, 03:46:17 AM
Reply #689

kramer0

I'm actually sort of okay with us starting the axis of death in midfield against superior opposition.

We just need to commit to smashing the ball over their heads instead of trying to build through them.

Liverpool didn't create anything of note that wasn't from a cheap giveaway during a build-up.