October 20, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

Author Topic: Don't shoot the messenger...  (Read 4909 times)

March 05, 2019, 09:11:52 PM
Read 4909 times

SteB

Yesterday, somebody told me about a court case that has an injunction on it.
The way it was described to me, with very little detail, was that it can go one of two ways; If successful we'll hear nothing about it because of the injunction but if not then there'd be lots of resignations and potentially a Rangers type scenario of forced relegation could take place.
Before anyone calls me an ITK, I wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything to gauge if there was any truth in it. I heard it from a fairly reliable source otherwise I wouldn't be concerned enough to post it on here. I hope its bollocks obviously.

March 05, 2019, 09:12:52 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 05, 2019, 09:14:50 PM
Reply #2

SteB

They couldn't tell me any detail but they understand it to be serious financial irregularities.

March 05, 2019, 09:25:50 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
They couldn't tell me any detail but they understand it to be serious financial irregularities.
Moshiri managed to pull documentation out of the bag to prove that it was his own money that bought his shares, so reckon he can get any documents he needs to avoid this type of case

March 05, 2019, 09:37:07 PM
Reply #4

Lazarou

Yesterday, somebody told me about a court case that has an injunction on it.
The way it was described to me, with very little detail, was that it can go one of two ways; If successful we'll hear nothing about it because of the injunction but if not then there'd be lots of resignations and potentially a Rangers type scenario of forced relegation could take place.
Before anyone calls me an ITK, I wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything to gauge if there was any truth in it. I heard it from a fairly reliable source otherwise I wouldn't be concerned enough to post it on here. I hope its bollocks obviously.

Is that you Jurgen?

"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

March 05, 2019, 09:53:47 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Not heard anything along those lines like, something as big as that would be out in the open quite quickly

March 05, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

March 05, 2019, 10:29:33 PM
Reply #7

SteB

Moshiri managed to pull documentation out of the bag to prove that it was his own money that bought his shares, so reckon he can get any documents he needs to avoid this type of case
I hope so.

March 05, 2019, 10:37:37 PM
Reply #8

SteB

Not heard anything along those lines like, something as big as that would be out in the open quite quickly
That was my feeling as well but the person who told me is a professional, serious type and has no reason to make it up and they're not a football fan. Hence the reason for sticking it on here to see if there was anything else in the air.

March 05, 2019, 10:55:57 PM
Reply #9

Toffee Tuesdays

Also they will award Liverpool the victory for this weekend since we shouldn't even be in the league so they'll be back at the top once this is official

March 05, 2019, 11:50:04 PM
Reply #10

Gash

Global Moderator
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

March 06, 2019, 01:11:41 AM
Reply #11

BlueBeagle

March 06, 2019, 01:18:55 AM
Reply #12

Mayor Farnum

To the op. Why would this person tell you? What does he gain from telling you and why would he be compromised by telling you the full story?
Something clever written by someone else.

March 06, 2019, 01:22:13 AM
Reply #13

Makis

And just how many times have clubs been relegated from the Premier League on the grounds of financial irregularities? Rangers were relegated because the Rangers went into liquidation and the other clubs refused to allow the new company entry into SPL. Clubs in the FL have gone into administration, e.g. Portsmouth in 2012 and Coventry in 2013. They have not been relegated but given points deductions. Last time it was 10 points, next one will be slapped with -12 points.

I can't even imagine what sort of stuff it would require so my guess is this is just baloney.

March 06, 2019, 01:24:15 AM
Reply #14

BlueNoseMike

To the op. Why would this person tell you? What does he gain from telling you and why would he be compromised by telling you the full story?

why would this person tell him ? ATTENTION
what does he gain ? ATTENTION
why would he be compromised ? BECAUSE BULLSHIT