January 22, 2020, 02:21:13 AM

Author Topic: ftao brownie 20  (Read 3231 times)

April 02, 2019, 01:27:25 AM
Read 3231 times

Stumpy

Hey brownie, I don't know if you have heared,there's an evening with big Nev at the beech tree in ystrad mynach on 27th april tickets 10.If you want any let me know.

April 03, 2019, 01:31:41 AM
Reply #1

Stumpy

I think it's being run through the local football club.I know the guy that has something to do with the club,it was was supposed to have happened in January but got called off for whatever reason he told me it was being re-arranged for march-april time.Well he text me last Friday to give me the new date and said for me to let him know how many tickets I needed.So basically all I know is the date and the venue and it's an evening with big nev.Two of my mates are really pissed off they were going to the first date but can't make the new one.As it's only a tenner a ticket it can't be anything fancy brownie.

April 03, 2019, 02:20:26 AM
Reply #2

Stumpy

No worries brownie,don't worry about the money we can sort that on the night.When I get the numbers in if there is enough for a mini bus would you be interested in jumping on that with us?.Brownie a few of us went to see him at a book signing in Chepstow 5 or 6 years ago he was supposed to speak for 45 mins after but stayed for over 2 hours and it flew by the guy is a legend.

April 05, 2019, 12:57:47 AM
Reply #3

Stumpy

no worries brownie

April 06, 2019, 08:07:44 PM
Reply #4

Stumpy

I spoke to the guy this morning brownie and he's keeping the tickets for me.I will probably pick them up in the week and when I get them we can sort out about getting your's to you.

April 18, 2019, 12:52:51 AM
Reply #5

Stumpy

Sorry brownie,i've been up to my eyeballs in work(even working good Friday and easter Monday)so I was unable to meet my mate last week and it's doubtful I will this week.I have spoken to him and what he said was that we could just turn up on the night and he would leave the tickets with the guy on the door.When I explained your situation he said no problem you could do the same I just have to tell him your name and he will tell the guy on the door.Is that ok for you mate? if not we can sort something else out.

April 18, 2019, 02:54:32 AM
Reply #6

Stumpy

Nice one brownie

April 19, 2019, 03:33:35 AM
Reply #7

Stumpy

My name is David Brown btw
I'm glad you remembered to give me your full name it's better than saying brownie 20.A fair while ago I got to know a mate of a mate and we got on well and became mates our selves.Well anyway we went on a stag do to Nottingham and I shared a room with him,by now we had known each other about 10 years now my name is mark stenner but he had only ever heard me called stumpy
 the room was in my name and when he came back one night and asked for the key the girl on reception wanted to know the name of the person the room was booked to,well he didn't have a clue what my real name was and told her mr stump,she refused to hand over the key so he had to go and find someone else on the trip that knew what my proper name was.

April 20, 2019, 01:29:12 AM
Reply #8

Stumpy

I’ve PM’d you bud
I'm going to show myself up now brownie,my how do I retrieve pm's

April 20, 2019, 02:39:30 AM
Reply #9

Stumpy

Go to the menu icon and look for messages
Got it

April 20, 2019, 03:33:31 AM
Reply #10

Stumpy

April 28, 2019, 09:40:24 PM
Reply #11

Stumpy

Finally, me and the Big Man. One very happy Welsh Toffee here tonight. Cheers Stumpy for letting me know about this and good to meet you too.
Same here brownie,great to meet you too,it's allways nice to put a face to a name.The bloody time flashed by but it was fabulous to see him again,he's still to me the greatest keeper ever.