October 31, 2020, 05:04:38 PM

Author Topic: Sidibe  (Read 11942 times)

November 10, 2019, 04:22:36 PM
Read 11942 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just read the fee has been agreed and that we have the option to buy him at the end of the season £12.75 million, itís a definate yes from me !

November 10, 2019, 04:27:42 PM
Reply #1

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Just read the fee has been agreed and that we have the option to buy him at the end of the season £12.75 million, itís a definate yes from me !

I wonder if the player has a say in it or if it was already agreed as part of the loan?
If we're still performing poorly then he might be tempted elsewhere.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 10, 2019, 04:27:48 PM
Reply #2

pjk

NSNO Subscriber

He's starting to settle in nicely.  :)
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

November 10, 2019, 04:28:44 PM
Reply #3

Dr. Sponge

Is he better than Kenny?

November 10, 2019, 04:29:24 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Thatís a helluva good price, especially if Kenny also comes back from Schalke full of confidence and more nous.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

November 10, 2019, 04:30:17 PM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'll hold my vote back for a few months yet
Yes he has started well
Simply simply lovely

November 10, 2019, 04:33:41 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is he better than Kenny?

Who knows how Kenny has progressed but my sense is that we need both, sad to say I think Seamus will at best be third option next season.

November 10, 2019, 04:39:01 PM
Reply #7

Lxxx

No rush. Heís decent but itís still early days.

November 10, 2019, 04:43:51 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

Who knows how Kenny has progressed but my sense is that we need both, sad to say I think Seamus will at best be third option next season.
................Agreed. Sid is better than what we've seen of Kenny but its not conclusive either way. Seamus will probably join Baines on the sidelines.   
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 10, 2019, 04:47:22 PM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Like him so far.

That was some cross and I think weíll see more of that to come.

Kenny has to be the first choice next season though but I wouldnít grumble if we made this permanent.

If we donít and we go with Kenny with Coleman back up then Iím ok with that too.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 10, 2019, 04:49:37 PM
Reply #10

WeimaranerBlues

See how he performs in December. He's more athletic than Seamus, but still gets caught out of position but that's more tactical .

November 10, 2019, 04:54:48 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Like him so far.

That was some cross and I think weíll see more of that to come.

Kenny has to be the first choice next season though but I wouldnít grumble if we made this permanent.

If we donít and we go with Kenny with Coleman back up then Iím ok with that too.

Is Kenny impressing in the Bundesliga ?

November 10, 2019, 04:57:05 PM
Reply #12

Jamokachi

Is Kenny impressing in the Bundesliga ?

Hugely.

November 10, 2019, 04:58:47 PM
Reply #13

KoemansNumberTens

Is he better than Kenny?

Haha is a World Cup winner  better than kenny who really didnít look very good when he played last season? Iíll go with probably
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:59:57 PM by KoemansNumberTens »

November 10, 2019, 05:01:43 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hugely.

Yeah, was a silly question, just googled him, heís ripping up trees over there and Schalke want to sign him on a permanent.