February 24, 2020, 06:47:34 PM

Author Topic: Everton investigate 'homophobic' chants aimed at Chelsea fans  (Read 3610 times)

December 11, 2019, 02:22:36 AM
Reply #90

ARTEZZY

I really hope you're taking the piss here like...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The idea of someone who believes in free speech, and let the world judge people on what they say. For you is a joke?

December 11, 2019, 02:56:47 AM
Reply #91

boothill

December 11, 2019, 03:13:13 AM
Reply #92

Toddacelli

Are you American? (I am, btw)

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! There sunshine! (English for 'stop a horse')

I'm all for this gay shit and the odd n-bomb in the car whilst listening to NWA but you just cannot go around accusing people of being American!

That's too far!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 11, 2019, 03:16:08 AM
Reply #93

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! There sunshine! (English for 'stop a horse')

I'm all for this gay shit and the odd n-bomb in the car whilst listening to NWA but you just cannot go around accusing people of being American!

That's too far!

But I'm American! I can call other people Americans because I'm one of them! That's how this works, right? :woohoo:
Annoying some, pleasing others. Just being me, the GIF master.

December 11, 2019, 03:23:04 AM
Reply #94

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yet it seems the same just that people havent done shit tons to defend as they know its wrong to call anyone the things he has and what you think should be normal

Edit I say people know, I have my doubts nowadays
That is nothing like what boris said, he defended his right to have made shit tons of racist and sexist remarks as free speech.
Simply simply lovely

December 11, 2019, 03:24:50 AM
Reply #95

Toddacelli

I've got to hold my hands up to this one though, to be serious for a sec.

I try to be an ally and all that and I would defend anyone I thought was being bullied or treated unfairly - yet reading this thread makes me think I still have further to go.

There's no hate or judgement in me, but there are words in my vocabulary that I need to recognise are far more damaging and poisonous than I give them credit for.

If I chuck out a 'bender' at a mate, I don't think I'm being a bad person because I know I love my mate. But yeah - a word that doesn't hold any hate from me can still be a hurtful, hateful word to someone else and I'm gonna work more on that.

Toddacelli strongly believes love is love - and I'll try and show it more in the words I choose.

I started this thread thinking it wasn't a big deal. Now I realise what isn't a big deal for me could be real pain for someone else and I don't want to cause any pain.

Must do better.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 11, 2019, 04:19:31 AM
Reply #96

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Free speech. People  say what they want, and we get rid of this bullshit all the gay slurs on here in the last year are ok?

I do not think gay slurs are ok. I do think people should be allowed to say whatever they want, and then people can make their own choices based on that. I do not like the idea that Ron Atkinson  lost his job for a racial slur in 2004, and 15 years later Ninja got a massive contract with Microsoft after making the same racial slur.

I bet there's about 2 people on this forum who know who Ninja is.

December 11, 2019, 06:05:12 AM
Reply #97

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

That’s a super intelligent response, maybe all you are capable of so will leave it there.

December 11, 2019, 06:45:18 AM
Reply #98

wilbur

“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

December 11, 2019, 06:47:13 AM
Reply #99

wilbur

“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

December 11, 2019, 07:33:50 AM
Reply #100

ARTEZZY

I bet there's about 2 people on this forum who know who Ninja is.

How could you not know who racial slur Ninja is?

December 11, 2019, 12:54:15 PM
Reply #101

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way