October 31, 2020, 04:47:28 PM

Author Topic: Sidibe  (Read 11941 times)

November 14, 2019, 04:13:16 PM
Reply #75

TheTone

Makes me just as nervous defensively as Coleman. But his crosses aren’t gravity defying floaters so it’s a big yes for big sib from me.

ya, havn't seen him run with the ball out over the touchline either which is always a plus

November 15, 2019, 02:19:26 AM
Reply #76

Paddockoldie

I think he uses his body better than Coleman, especially under pressure to protect the ball. However, he looks like he tires quickly and isn't that fast for a full back. Good squad player but I think JJK will be better longer term, if he still loves us..

November 15, 2019, 02:25:08 AM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Im not having any of Coleman sidibe or Kenny long term tbh

November 15, 2019, 02:32:56 AM
Reply #78

Shogun

Administrator
Im not having any of Coleman sidibe or Kenny long term tbh

I'm not up on the idea of Kenny either but if he's pulling up trees in Germany then we should be keeping an open mind to it.

If he continues the way he's going then he'll almost definitely be first choice next season with Coleman as 2nd choice imo.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 15, 2019, 02:35:25 AM
Reply #79

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not up on the idea of Kenny either but if he's pulling up trees in Germany then we should be keeping an open mind to it.

If he continues the way he's going then he'll almost definitely be first choice next season with Coleman as 2nd choice imo.

Yeah we've got to go with him if he does carry on or what's the point of a loan

November 15, 2019, 02:36:35 AM
Reply #80

Shogun

Administrator

Exactly, it's not like we've shipped him to Wigan for a season. This was a genuine opportunity for him to stake his claim for a place at a club who I'd assume are stronger than us this season.

November 15, 2019, 04:02:13 AM
Reply #81

GrantyBoy78

Exactly, it's not like we've shipped him to Wigan for a season. This was a genuine opportunity for him to stake his claim for a place at a club who I'd assume are stronger than us this season.
Stronger?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 15, 2019, 04:03:44 AM
Reply #82

GrantyBoy78

To raise his profile and get more £££ when/if we sell him.

November 15, 2019, 04:19:27 AM
Reply #83

Shogun

Administrator
Stronger?

They're having a better season than us by the looks of things and have in the last few years had a similar standing in Bundesliga as we have in the Premier league

November 15, 2019, 04:24:43 AM
Reply #84

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Stronger?

Schalke's got a squad this year. Obviously too early to tell, but they're in the thick of the competition for a Euro spot.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 18, 2019, 09:24:56 PM
Reply #85

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

November 18, 2019, 09:50:52 PM
Reply #86

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:52:07 PM by Goaljira »

November 18, 2019, 09:55:09 PM
Reply #87

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

holy shit I laughed probably way too hard at this

November 18, 2019, 11:51:29 PM
Reply #88

Waltzer

Hmm, so Liverpool is a dump and other reasons for the transfer? More money you mean!!

Originally from Troyes, the defender wasn’t called up by Didier Deschamps for the current international break, and so had some free time on his hands, deciding to sit down with his hometown’s local newspaper to have a catch up.

Immediately, he was asked how things were going.

He said: “It’s going well, I’m acclimatising bit by bit. I needed a bit of time, which is completely normal, especially since the Premier League is different. It’s an excellent league, probably the best in the world, with a lot of intensity.

“I live near Manchester, like the majority of players at Liverpool and Everton. Why? Let’s say Liverpool is a bit of a… sad town, that went through some suffering in the past. My kids go to an international school. They’re getting used to it too. As for my English, the club have a teacher there that we can go see every day, so when I have time, I go to class to get up to date”.

One of the biggest shocks for Sidibé was swapping Monaco for Merseyside, admitting he could have stayed in the principality, but saw the project he was once a part of disappear around him, so decided to try something new.

Instead of heading to Spain or Italy, he chose to follow in the footsteps of former teammates like Fabinho, Bernardo Silva or even Benjamin Mendy and give the Premier League a go.

He said: “There’s a reason they’re there. But you’re right, when you leave the Mediterranean sun for Liverpool’s rain, it hits you hard. It’s not easy everyday, but you make do with it. I already got a taste of it when I was at Lille.

“Here, in the north of England, it really rains all the time. From morning to evening. It’s part of my new life, even if I wouldn’t mind a ray of sunshine from time to time. I don’t mind it. As I said, I know why I crossed the Channel. It’s for other reasons in England. I’ll have other life pleasures. The career of a footballer is short, so you need to know when to take good challenges”.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 18, 2019, 11:55:10 PM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Frankly just isn't that mega money in the city.

Great to live in when you're 21 and want a bevy and a shag every weekend, but what do you do if you're a millionaire here. There's about 10 high end shops and that's probably 5 too many.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.