October 31, 2020, 04:24:25 PM

Author Topic: Sidibe  (Read 11940 times)

November 18, 2019, 11:55:11 PM
Reply #90

Shogun

Administrator
He's allowed to have an opinion.

It may not compare to Monaco but I doubt he realises that Liverpool is actually one of the best cities in the country.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 19, 2019, 12:13:56 AM
Reply #91

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Frankly just isn't that mega money in the city.

Great to live in when you're 21 and want a bevy and a shag every weekend, but what do you do if you're a millionaire here. There's about 10 high end shops and that's probably 5 too many.

Really? I have this impression of Liverpool being pretty modern & cosmopolitan. Isn't it England's 2nd-largest city?
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 19, 2019, 12:18:01 AM
Reply #92

GrantyBoy78

Really? I have this impression of Liverpool being pretty modern & cosmopolitan. Isn't it England's 2nd-largest city?
If only you had access to a global system of interconnected computer networks that held all know information...

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 19, 2019, 12:31:37 AM
Reply #93

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
If only you had access to a global system of interconnected computer networks that held all know information...

November 19, 2019, 12:49:42 AM
Reply #94

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Its modern and cosmopolitan in parts but Manchester is streets ahead of it.

Its not really a place for the rich people to live. They all go to places like Cheshire  and Manchester.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 19, 2019, 01:04:48 AM
Reply #95

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Its not really a place for the rich people to live. They all go to places like Cheshire  and Manchester.

Still so foreign to me, no pun intended. I've only visited London (3x), and only been to Oxfordshire twice for a client. Outside of the UK, I've only been to Germany, and you know they have a bunch of big, modern cities too. But nowhere else. Obviously the U.S. is huge by comparison, but most individual states have a big, cosmopolitan city if not more than 1.

November 19, 2019, 01:15:06 AM
Reply #96

Gash

Global Moderator

I thought most players in the North West lived in the Manchester/Cheshire area anyway?

I don't think I'd live in the city I played in.

November 19, 2019, 01:21:32 AM
Reply #97

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I thought most players in the North West lived in the Manchester/Cheshire area anyway?

for the NYC-area sports teams, the younger players love to live right in Manhattan, but the family-types tend to move to the wealthy suburbs (northern NJ, southern Westchester County/Connecticut, western Long Island) to live in gated mansions.

November 19, 2019, 01:51:42 AM
Reply #98

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still so foreign to me, no pun intended. I've only visited London (3x), and only been to Oxfordshire twice for a client. Outside of the UK, I've only been to Germany, and you know they have a bunch of big, modern cities too. But nowhere else. Obviously the U.S. is huge by comparison, but most individual states have a big, cosmopolitan city if not more than 1.

Chicago kinda reminded me of Liverpool.

People who move here tend to love it, and it is a beautiful city with lots going for it, but it's not made for rich people really.

Quite a white city too.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 19, 2019, 01:52:52 AM
Reply #99

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Chicago kinda reminded me of Liverpool.

People who move here tend to love it, and it is a beautiful city with lots going for it, but it's not made for rich people really.

Quite a white city too.

well that ain't Chicago lol

:badum:

November 19, 2019, 02:17:42 AM
Reply #100

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Between all of us on here youve got basically the whole of the UK covered. Well tell you all you need to know about our quirky little island
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 19, 2019, 12:48:07 PM
Reply #101

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Also where a lot of our players live, its only 25 mins drive to Finch Farm (traffic permitting) anyway.

November 19, 2019, 02:10:40 PM
Reply #102

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe so but "Sad City" isn't ideal.

Neither is turning up to training in a red trackie.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 19, 2019, 03:09:54 PM
Reply #103

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Look what I found after a couple of clicks !

London 9,750,500.
Birmingham 2,453,700.
Manchester 1,903,100.
Glasgow 1,057,600.
Newcastle 837,500.
Sheffield 818,800.
Liverpool 793,100.
Leeds 761,500.

November 19, 2019, 03:13:43 PM
Reply #104

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Also where a lot of our players live, its only 25 mins drive to Finch Farm (traffic permitting) anyway.

I think a lot of foreign players of ours and L.Pool that have kids choose to live near to the International School of Manchester, its an international curriculum that the kids can pick up on in whatever country they are transferred to next.