November 18, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs BATE Borisov  (Read 22345 times)

December 14, 2009, 10:46:08 PM
Read 22345 times

MmmBlueRamirez

Is on Channel 5 this thursday  :thumbsup:
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 15, 2009, 01:34:03 AM
Reply #1

Mahoney

Funny game this one....we don't need to win but I feel a win is what the team need to gain more confidence. I'd expect to see a few of the youngsters (maybe Baxter, Duffy and Agard)...otherwise Moyes won't want to lose any momentum that has been gained over the last two weeks.

My pick is 2-0. Agard and Yakubu to score.
It's getting pretty serious.

December 15, 2009, 01:57:27 AM
Reply #2

Midfield General

I think you'll almost certainly see Seamus given a run out on Thursday as well. I fancy us to win 2-0 as well.

December 15, 2009, 02:17:53 AM
Reply #3

cantoffee

I think we'll smack that 4-1, we're desperate to get a win and everyone will be up for this game regardless of it's meaning in the group standings.

December 15, 2009, 02:25:38 AM
Reply #4

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I think we'll play a slightly but not massively understrength team, and I think we'll win reasonably comfortably maybe 2-0.

I don't think that losing this would be much of a blow to be honest.  I think the Birmingham game is the important one, as it's a game that if we have found our feet again we should be taking 3 league points from, despite their current good run of form.

December 15, 2009, 02:39:01 AM
Reply #5

Thom

Administrator
-----------------Nash------------
Coleman---Hibbert--Duffy---Baines
Baxter---Rodwell---Cahill---Billy
---------Agard----Yakubu-----

Bench: Nash, Akpan Mustafi, Pienaar, Fellaini, Saha, Jo

3-0 to us. Yakubu (2) and Cahill.

December 15, 2009, 02:39:36 AM
Reply #6

DannyR

i'd like too see the youngsters play
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 15, 2009, 02:45:09 AM
Reply #7

RICH

strong team as we need to be on high for sunday as 3 prem points are a must against the brum so going for 4-0 win

December 15, 2009, 02:46:55 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
-----------------Nash------------
Coleman---Hibbert--Duffy---Baines
Baxter---Rodwell---Cahill---Billy
---------Agard----Yakubu-----

Bench: Nash, Akpan Mustafi, Pienaar, Fellaini, Saha, Jo

3-0 to us. Yakubu (2) and Cahill.

When did we sign Nash's brother?  :snigger:

December 15, 2009, 04:11:39 PM
Reply #9

dunkster

billy and jo need match time, so full 90 for them. Fell needs a rest, pienaar 45 minutes, yak 45 minutes replaced by agaard. Duffy and coleman full 90. Baxter on for pienaar.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 15, 2009, 04:43:54 PM
Reply #10

fast lane

Should be an easy win.
Which will get our coefficient up, for what it's worth.
As European football next season is a long way away.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 15, 2009, 10:35:03 PM
Reply #11

Sres

Should win it, I think an opposition crushing 4-0 win should see us back on the road to premiership wins.

December 16, 2009, 12:19:29 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Be nice if Benfica rested some players and got mauled 6-0 by AEK and we did the same to BAte thus topping the group on goal difference.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 16, 2009, 12:32:04 AM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
GD wouldn't make any difference. Goes on head to head, which obviously Benfica piss on us.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 16, 2009, 12:44:33 AM
Reply #14

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought so but was good to dream anyway. Wasn't going to find rules and regulations for it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...