February 20, 2017, 04:25:10 PM
NSNO Forum Archive

Author Topic: Welcome to the Everton Forum, sponsored by extrabet.com  (Read 16696 times)

September 17, 2009, 04:09:22 AM
Read 16696 times

Si

Administrator
Welcome to the NSNO Everton Forum, where you can discuss all things Everton with fans from across the globe.

Over the last five years the forum has developed into one of the busiest Everton forums on the internet, and during that time we have seen many great discussions, and witnessed some fantastic times as Evertonians.

We have also been able to refine our rules to ensure these discussions continue in the spirit they are intended, which we would appreciate you taking a moment of your time to read.  They can be found here

As you can see, our Everton forum is sponsored by extrabet.com, we believe this is a partnership that can benefit Evertonians who enjoy an online flutter, but advise people to plese gamble sensibly.

Ever had a bet that looked like a winner, then it turned out to lose?

You know the scenario; you’ve backed your team at a good price, they’ve gone into the lead, are playing well and there’s not long left on the clock.  If someone offered you a fair price for your bet now you’d take it, happy to forgo the potential full payout to guarantee a profitable return, thus being able to sit back and enjoy the remainder of the match safe in the knowledge your returns have been banked, even if your bet went on to lose!  

For example, you've backed Everton to beat Chelsea for £20 at 3/1. At half-time its 1-0 to Everton and your £20 bet is valued at £45... On 65 minutes its still 1-0 to Everton and your £20 bet is now valued at £65. At any point during the match you have the choice to take the value of money offered and sit back and enjoy the rest of the game by simply hitting the “close bet” button… or you can sweat it out hoping the score stays that way until full time to get the full £80 (£60 winnings + £20 stake back)…. The clock continues to tick and on 86 minutes Chelsea grab a goal to make it 1-1 which scuppers your bet; unless you decided to cash it in when Everton were winning?

Extrabet.com is the only bookmaker to attribute a value to your bet throughout the match on all live televised football, allowing you to choose the moment at which you close out. Why wait for the final whistle when extrabet.com gives you the power to choose your winning moment?

There's over 300 bets like this from backing your team to win the match through to Correct Scores, First/Last Goalscorers, Handicaps, Total Number of Goals and more on every live TV game (Sky, ESPN, BBC, ITV - Premiership, SPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Internationals etc). Check out our website at www.extrabet.com
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 04:31:43 AM by Rimbinho »
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

NSNO Forum Archive

Welcome to the Everton Forum, sponsored by extrabet.com
« on: September 17, 2009, 04:09:22 AM »

September 17, 2009, 05:27:56 AM
Reply #1

Gareth

September 17, 2009, 07:45:43 AM
Reply #2

blargins

This is how Si's funding his Las Vegas trip then!
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

September 17, 2009, 07:48:33 AM
Reply #3

Si

Administrator
Quote from: blargins

It's the reason that the only adverts "logged in" users of NSNO will see are those from extrabet (once I find some content to replace the side-bar on the news pages that is!)

But I am open to suggestions for which number ball to place the entire NSNO budget on for the next year while I'm over there ;)
[blockquote=Bob Latchford]I’ve been on the pitch when a team-mate has been on the receiving end of stick from the terraces and it does distract you. It makes you feel uncomfortable and it has a negative impact on performances, when one of your mates is being barracked, it’s hard to focus on the job in hand.[/blockquote]

September 17, 2009, 10:18:06 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

Pick the number of FA cups as one and the Number of League titles as the other
He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with stinky finger..

September 17, 2009, 12:29:04 PM
Reply #5

blargins

Quote from: Si

It's the reason that the only adverts "logged in" users of NSNO will see are those from extrabet (once I find some content to replace the side-bar on the news pages that is!)

But I am open to suggestions for which number ball to place the entire NSNO budget on for the next year while I'm over there ;)

Number 7 Si.

And I wouldn't blame you if you do take any profits to enjoy yourself. The amount of time and effort it takes to run a site like this on top of your day job.

Now I'm finished with the sucking up, can I be a mod yet? I want to ban Caveben for a laugh.
Well, whores will have their trinkets.

September 19, 2009, 05:30:09 PM
Reply #6

MmmBlueBilyaletdinov

If Rodwell was a car, he'd be a Rolls Royce. He just oozes class.

"Joleon is arguably the best centre-half in the Premier League and can be for a number of years," - Mark Hughes

"Joleon Lescot wasn't even the best central defender at everton, Jagielka was their player of the season" - Pat Nevin

September 20, 2009, 06:50:47 PM
Reply #7

.Rimbo.

Quote from: Si

Number 7 Si.

And I wouldn't blame you if you do take any profits to enjoy yourself. The amount of time and effort it takes to run a site like this on top of your day job.

Now I'm finished with the sucking up, can I be a mod yet? I want to ban Caveben for a laugh.

That is definitely inspired by The Russian <3
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family – we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

October 13, 2009, 12:53:47 AM
Reply #8

fullfat

ex br user searching for a decent new home been recommended so here i am please be gentle as hear you can be harsh and a bit quick fingered on the abuse

October 13, 2009, 05:06:53 AM
Reply #9

.Rimbo.

Quote from: fullfat

ex br user searching for a decent new home been recommended so here i am please be gentle as hear you can be harsh and a bit quick fingered on the abuse

As long as you don't say Bily, Johnny, Moyesy or COYB, I'll leave you alone.
"You never know how long you are going to spend (at a Club) but what I can say is that I can see myself finishing my career at Everton ... I have been in other football Clubs and I’m telling you this is a special one. People say we are a family – we really are."

~ Mikel Arteta, November 2009

http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/DBmZ61e_nVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

NSNO Forum Archive

Welcome to the Everton Forum, sponsored by extrabet.com
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 05:06:53 AM »