November 19, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
NSNO Forum Archive

Author Topic: David Osei  (Read 14805 times)

December 08, 2009, 12:01:10 PM
Read 14805 times

evertonblueboys

We are taking david in on trial in the next 2 weeks . he is a big striker from ghana.. he has been in at chelsea and man united over the last 12 months but could not agree a deal with his club...

he has recently left the club and been training with chelsea reserves but due to work permit issues they were unwilling to sign him and the loan him out , so we have agreed to take a look at him , through our reserves and see what we can do if we like the look of him.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by CallumF73 »

NSNO Forum Archive

David Osei
« on: December 08, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »

December 08, 2009, 01:04:44 PM
Reply #1

toffee_scot

Work permit issues? Sounds familiar!

December 08, 2009, 02:42:46 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

Only on the condition that he is as tall as Crouch and as broad as Samba, and as fast as Luke Young.
brian flack

December 08, 2009, 06:27:28 PM
Reply #3

brap.

so if we signed him, would we have to loan him off somewhere?

December 08, 2009, 06:29:12 PM
Reply #4

Stormy

Yeah, probably have to bump him off to Belgium or Spain so he can get an EU passport.

December 09, 2009, 11:38:58 AM
Reply #5

evertonblueboys

ive been told hes playing for the reserves monday night against celtic.. its ment to be at finch farm. il get back with exact location.

hes about 6'3.. quite big build and very fast. and to confirm if we do decide to take him we will have to loan him out to belgium for 18 months until he can buy an EU passport

December 09, 2009, 11:49:51 AM
Reply #6

AidyEFC9

It'll be usual thing with Everton, give him a trail, sign him up, send him abroad to get a work permit or passport and then he wont get anywhere near first team after that.

December 09, 2009, 04:28:09 PM
Reply #7

toffee_scot

Quote from: AidyEFC9

It'll be usual thing with Everton, give him a trail, sign him up, send him abroad to get a work permit or passport and then he wont get anywhere near first team after that.

December 09, 2009, 04:41:23 PM
Reply #8

Endless, Nameless

Quote from: evertonblueboys

ive been told hes playing for the reserves monday night against celtic.. its ment to be at finch farm. il get back with exact location.

hes about 6'3.. quite big build and very fast. and to confirm if we do decide to take him we will have to loan him out to belgium for 18 months until he can buy an EU passport

Sounds like Drogba :shock:
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

December 09, 2009, 04:41:50 PM
Reply #9

bigl1cks

I dont care how big or how fast he is. Can he play?
anything but long ball!

December 10, 2009, 07:31:23 AM
Reply #10

Endless, Nameless

On wikipedia it says he's 6"6 btw. Assuming there's truth to that, I don't believe he's fast. I've never heard of anyone that big being fast (except Usain Bolt ofc)
"Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

December 10, 2009, 08:41:34 AM
Reply #11

Blake

Quote from: CallumF73

On wikipedia it says he's 6"6 btw. Assuming there's truth to that, I don't believe he's fast. I've never heard of anyone that big being fast (except Usain Bolt ofc)

I suspect that the Wiki page you looked at is for a different person of the same name.

December 10, 2009, 12:01:47 PM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

Quote from: Blake

I suspect that the Wiki page you looked at is for a different person of the same name.

Well there asn't a page for David Osei, but Dave Osei. However it said he was a footballer and a striker, so I'm assuming that's not a gigantic coincidence...

December 10, 2009, 02:38:56 PM
Reply #13

Blake

Quote from: Blake

Well there asn't a page for David Osei, but Dave Osei. However it said he was a footballer and a striker, so I'm assuming that's not a gigantic coincidence...

That Dave Osei was also 26, dutch and released by FC Dordrecht in 2008. Somehow don't expect he's been taking a gap year for a train trip round Europe if the likes of Chelsea are interested in signing him. Do you?

December 10, 2009, 03:02:57 PM
Reply #14

yankeeblueboy

Are you sure youre not thinking of Ransford Osei?
"Evertonians are born, not manufactured.  We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation, those who don't, don't matter."

NSNO Forum Archive

David Osei
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »