Financial Fairplay Investigation - Further 2 points deducted.

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues

What is the lowest amount of points you would feel content with receiving back from the appeal?

5%
1-3
7%
4-6
53%
7-9
10%
25%

Total votes: 59

Escla

Re: Financial Fairplay Investigation - Charged again

74Blue wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:44 pm Sometimes, the truth hurts.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about whether we've hurt Richard Masters' feelings. He's an obnoxious little bellend who I wouldn't trust to run a fucking sweet club, never mind the multi-billion pound business that is the Premier League.

Corrupt as Fuck is exactly what the Premier League is. Everybody knows it. Everton fans have been the only ones with the cojones to say it out loud though!
Don’t disagree with a word you say, my point was Masters is a vindictive cunt and if he thinks he can influence what is no way an Independant panel he is more likely to do so .
Shogun

Tuesday morning I reckon.
Sir Stealth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shogun

That doesn't make sense, the appeal was finished over a three day period over a week ago. It wouldn't have been decided on Friday.
Shogun

Personally think we should get 13 points back. Would have built momentum in our fight for Europe and got more points without the -10 hanging over us.
Cozzie

Sir Stealth wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:42 pm Image

Where did you get this from?
OldEnglandToffee

Cozzie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:53 pm Where did you get this from?
its on a pink background so im guessing its official
Paddockoldie

Cozzie wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:53 pm Where did you get this from?
His nightmares 😳 😬
Bluedylan1

I can't imagine any official/plausible document contains the phrase ''and so the deed was done''.

It's probably Chico or summat.
Last edited by Bluedylan1 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Stealth

Haha I’m not sure actually was sent to me by a mate. We shall find out if it’s true in the next day or so

Obviously that isn’t from an official premier league source!you never know if it’s someone’s itk though

777Kidnappings

What are people expecting?? Was thinking 6 so 4 points back but the longer it goes the less hopeful i become about any of it. Even 6 is a disgrace. Honestly sick of it all now. We are going to be under a shadow of this all season long.
Shogun

The whole thing is a farce, so if we're successful then I wouldn't be surprised if we got all 10 back. It should never have been a points deduction in the first place.

It seems like we naïvely and arrogantly went into the first charge thinking nothing would happen and we'd be given brownie points for keeping the Premier League informed. There was loads of stuff in the report from the original IC that you could pick holes in without even being a qualified legal professional. Laurence Rabinowitz appears to have a strong reputation, so him coming in to proceedings gives me confidence that everything will be scrutinised.

I don't believe it's independent though and I won't put anything past the Premier League. Nothing would surprise me.
74Blue

Escla wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:58 pm Don’t disagree with a word you say, my point was Masters is a vindictive cunt and if he thinks he can influence what is no way an Independant panel he is more likely to do so .
His vindictiveness could very well be his downfall. There's no way that he was expecting that deducting plucky little Everton 10 points was foing to cause such a backlash. He underestimated oir fanbase massively and probably thought it was all going to go away. Now there are some high profile political figurea and some of the media throwing the boot in on him as well, he's backed himself into a corner. He's such a prick that he may well decide that the only way out of that corner is to relly double down and punish us even harder for the new charge, which will open upen up a while new can of worms and a whole new set of legal challenges. He was squirming i front of the parliamentary panel the other week, despite them going really easy on him. A half decent barrister would tear thw cunt to shreds in a courtroom. If he decides to push this too hard, that's the only place that this is going, to the courts. I would fully expect Everton to go down the legal route if the PL continue to treat us differently to the rest of the league, which they clearly are! At best, the Premier League are imposing an unreasonable restriction of trade, despite having previously turned blind eye to shit loads of other offences commited by other clubs within their little cabal. The punishment is.unreasonabke, completely disproportionate to the crime and would simply not be allowed in any other industry.

Richard Masters will not be running the Premier League by the end of this calendar year.
AjaxAndy

I would be shocked if we got anything back points wise, there's absolutely nothing to gain by doing so and I don't for a second believe the panel is independent.

It'll remain at 10 and we'll probably get another 6 for the next charge.

Unless we can legally challenge this in a proper court of law we'll be hung out to dry and no valid points we argue will make the slightest bit of difference.
Shogun

Better question might be, what would it take to shut the club up and make it all go away? If it's less than 4 points then I think we'd take it to the courts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic