Financial Fairplay Investigation - Further 2 points deducted.

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues

What is the lowest amount of points you would feel content with receiving back from the appeal?

5%
1-3
7%
4-6
53%
7-9
10%
25%

Total votes: 59

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial Fairplay Investigation - 4 Points Back

Shogun wrote:What the fuck do Leeds fans have to complain about? Image
Being from Leeds

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Bluedylan1

biziclop wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:00 pm Yeah, if they thought "this would prove we're on top of this and we don't need an independent watchdog sorting our horrendous mess out", they're not exactly making a case for that, are they.
It would probably be less egregious to just draw who gets relegated out of a hat, as a live TV event, because at least that way all clubs have the randomness of chance to save them rather than the unknowable whims of a group of randos, operating in the shadows, at the behest of someone who looks like an understudy from a Gold Blend advert in the 90s.
Shogun

Admin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:36 pm Being from Leeds

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Better than being from Leicester though?
Cozzie

Shogun wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm Better than being from Leicester though?
Peterborough is reportedly the worst place to live.
Cozzie

sam of the south wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:28 pm You think we’ll get a suspended points charge?

Who are you, and what have you done with our Cozzie? 😠
Just give it time.....haha.

Who are Liverpool playing next? 😆
sam of the south

Cozzie wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:58 pm Just give it time.....haha.

Who are Liverpool playing next? 😆
I’m always with you on that one.

Culty cunts.
brap2

Think that is worrying me is :

In this appeal they state minimum 6 points for any PSR breach.

They also reject all of our cases for appeal.

The club at the time of second charge said : we've had to submit this now even though the books might change based on the outcome of the appeal.

If cases are rejected the books are the same, and if the prem found us over on that basis, then we have breached again and are surely looking at a minimum 6.

Obviously that's me taking a few leaps of logic and the process so far hasn't exactly been the most logical, so honestly god knows.
Goaljira

brap2 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:18 pm Think that is worrying me is :

In this appeal they state minimum 6 points for any PSR breach.

They also reject all of our cases for appeal.

The club at the time of second charge said : we've had to submit this now even though the books might change based on the outcome of the appeal.

If cases are rejected the books are the same, and if the prem found us over on that basis, then we have breached again and are surely looking at a minimum 6.

Obviously that's me taking a few leaps of logic and the process so far hasn't exactly been the most logical, so honestly god knows.
This. And the fact that this appeal.has told the next commission what not to explicitly say in the two grounds for appeal that were upheld so that they wouldn't be used again.

I think the fact that we've lost more in FY23 than FY22 is going to cost us.
Cozzie

Big Lawrie Rabz is gonna sort it, have faith.
weimaranerblues

Intrigued to know how they work out Forest. 2 in the EFL that allow 8m in losses and the EPL 35m .

Surely Forest have massively overspent last season.
with the 20 odd players purchased.
brap2

Goaljira wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:38 pm This. And the fact that this appeal.has told the next commission what not to explicitly say in the two grounds for appeal that were upheld so that they wouldn't be used again.

I think the fact that we've lost more in FY23 than FY22 is going to cost us.
Yeah feel like after reading bits of the prem report I feel even worse than I did before we got points back!

Did you see the bit regarding transfers / buying players where they quoted Moshiri's evidence in which he said he had to spend to "replace the nonexistent midfield" :thumbs:
Cozzie

Forest are probably thinking the same to be fair.

As has been stated, 2 of those years where in the Championship so surely it has to go on their guidelines.

At least we know now WORST CASE scenario is 6.

We SHOULD have enough to finish 6 ahead of Luton outright.
superpull

Quite a few people seem to be offering the fact Forest were in the football league for two of the three years as some kind of justification. Am I reading that right?

Because the rules are more stringent and it reduces the £105m significantly for each of the 3 years not in the prem.
Goaljira

brap2 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:49 pm Yeah feel like after reading bits of the prem report I feel even worse than I did before we got points back!

Did you see the bit regarding transfers / buying players where they quoted Moshiri's evidence in which he said he had to spend to "replace the nonexistent midfield" :thumbs:
I didnt pick up on that bit, but I did pick up on them throwing out his argument that he'd have lent the money interest free if we'd not had the stadium, but they showed that he had always left some interest paying loans since he took over. Which doesn't at all sound like paying some dubious company money for no reason, and definitely nothing to do with money laundering at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic