Relegation

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
777Kidnappings

Re: Relegation

Cantoffee wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:03 pm We will go bust if we are relegated.

It is 100% necessary to survive. Administration and down the leagues we'll go if we get relegated.

We look in big trouble right now and I've felt fairly confident we'd survive but we look truly awful and injuries piling up now.
Would the fan experience be worse if we were a top league 1 team. We aren't going to win another meaningful competition in any of our lifetimes even if we are never relegated
weimaranerblues

Bottom 3 here we come , Lose to Forest , Luton beat Brentford. Then GD takes another pounding to the shite. Luton put the nail in the coffin the week after.
Cereal Killer

MayorFarnham wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:59 pm Don't care. I just want a different experience.
You mean fighting relegation against the likes of QPR and Portsmouth rather than Luton and Forest?
777Kidnappings

Cereal Killer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:20 pm You mean fighting relegation against the likes of QPR and Portsmouth rather than Luton and Forest?
Is the experience any different after the initial shock and loss of face. Being in the premier league has no benefits to fans if you watch your team lose every week. Well least not past watching quality players hammer your side
MayorFarnham

Cereal Killer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:20 pm You mean fighting relegation against the likes of QPR and Portsmouth rather than Luton and Forest?
If it comes to that yes. There is no pride in making up the numbers in the PL while trying to survive on what money the clubs that drive the TV deal throw our way.

We're done as a club that has any influence at the top end of the league. We don't even have a rival in the PL anymore.
The Doc

Relegated on goal difference on the last day of the season.

Deduction reduced to 1pt on appeal. Everton survive.
Cozzie

Just seen Patterson got injured 🤣
Shogun

Tarkowski and DCL (last week) asking the fans to get behind them in the run-in. Why?

The honest truth is that none of them deserve the fans to get behind them in the same way as previous years and quite frankly, the build-up to the Newcastle game last season was as good as you'll see and they got slapped 4-1 at home under Dyche anyway.

Get fucked, man.
Stumpy

I've always thought all throughout the season, even before we got 4 points back and with a 2nd deduction coming up we would get out of it.
Such was the crap down the bottom i thought we would survive.
Not any more.
Burnley and Sheff utd are gone but the other two will both be thinking they could get past us after watching that fucking disgrace tonight.
No heart, no guts no desire and no fight, everything you need when your not very good and deep in a relegation scrap, we have none of it
777Kidnappings

Think the lack of pace is such a massive issue. Pace gives you a threat even when you're shit. Being shit and slow leaves you with nowhere to go
MayorFarnham

Forest and Luton will score more goals than us from now and the end of the season.
Stumpy

Shogun wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:42 pm Tarkowski and DCL (last week) asking the fans to get behind them in the run-in. Why?

The honest truth is that none of them deserve the fans to get behind them in the same way as previous years and quite frankly, the build-up to the Newcastle game last season was as good as you'll see and they got slapped 4-1 at home under Dyche anyway.

Get fucked, man.
Your bang on shogs.
The fans have dragged us over the line to safety the last 2 seasons when we had no right to survive.
The away end sold out again tonight, and then the away end sold out by the team.
Honestly i hate what the majority of these players are, the fucking shithouses
Stumpy

MayorFarnham wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:50 pm Forest and Luton will score more goals than us from now and the end of the season.
That goes without saying, when we got coco the clown leading the line
Cozzie

Trying to look at positives.

There really isn't much is there?

Any?

It's gonna be pure unadulterated luck if we survive from here now.
Kerryblueboy

777Kidnappings wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 pm Think the lack of pace is such a massive issue. Pace gives you a threat even when you're shit. Being shit and slow leaves you with nowhere to go
Why pick young then because he is a manager favourite Harrison is limited but has pace but no good old Ashley gets picked
Locked Previous topicNext topic