4evablu

Re: James Garner

brap2 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:18 pmRumbled
Like an open book :lol:
WBFBTPL
UnsyisaRhino

brap2 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:39 pm Would swap

Another flawed player who does half the game really well and the rest really poorly.
BlueDoom

Give it a year, Onana (22) will be like that going forward yet NOT make half the mistakes Ross (30) does with the rest of his game.
blueforyou

Class - if only...
AjaxAndy

Thought he was solid again today, nothing spectacular but made some key blocks and interceptions, and covered when others were out of position well.
The Doc

Brap might have had a stinker with this one. Shades of KoemansNumberTens with DCL?
74Blue

Paddockoldie wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:08 am He's like Alan Harper in terms of his versatility and that's not a criticism. Great asset Harper at the time.
Alan Harper was a fantastic asset at Everton. He would literally play ANYWHERE on the pitch and would never let you down. There was nothing flashy about him, he was just a solid player who would give you 100% every single time he was called upon. No frills, just solid, honest graft as he just quietly got on with whatever job he was tasked with.
Cozzie

He seems to play a lot better with Onana in there with him.
Bluedylan1

Was an absolute passenger in the first half. Recovering from illness though, so can be forgiven.
Bally

Pretty sure Garner is made of some sort of nuclear fusion, cunt never fucking stops , I would love to see a heat map from last night

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

brap2

Love to see his pass map, look like the launch data for NASA
AjaxAndy

brap2 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:25 pm Love to see his pass map, look like the launch data for NASA
Did a wonderful outside of the foot pass to DCL that led to McNeil clipping the bar.

Can't remember a single other pass he did mind.
Toddacelli

Bally wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:11 pm Pretty sure Garner is made of some sort of nuclear fusion, cunt never fucking stops , I would love to see a heat map from last night

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Or a Geiger count
brap2

AjaxAndy wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:02 pm Did a wonderful outside of the foot pass to DCL that led to McNeil clipping the bar.

Can't remember a single other pass he did mind.
Yes was stunning actually, our best period that. Had them boxed in for a little bit, DCL turning the ball round and ending in McNeils shot rather than just jarg pumps onto Tosins head.

Was a good pass give him that.
sam of the south

Some lovely switches of play early doors to Coleman tonight
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic