End of Moshiri - Takeover Celebration Thread

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
TheRam

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

More red flags than a Bolshevik rally here.
Cozzie

How in the holiest of goat scrotums have these guys passed a "FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY" check????

They're the exact opposite of that.

Fuck this, another shit dawn incoming.
Bluedylan1

The Esk's gonna have an aneurism.
Cozzie

Still needs to pass the FA and Prem test, hope yet.
Trowel

Perhaps the FCA test is largely a tickbox exercise - where is your registered head office, who are your directors, can you provide the last X years' accounts, are you working on behalf of the Russian mafia - without actually doing any qualitative analysis.
Gary1878

Trowel wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:04 pm Perhaps the FCA test is largely a tickbox exercise - where is your registered head office, who are your directors, can you provide the last X years' accounts, are you working on behalf of the Russian mafia - without actually doing any qualitative analysis.
The FCA regulatory approval is basically ratifying the takeover of a company. It’s a big deal and a major hurdle overcome by them.

The PL and FA will have their own tests but you would expect them to take the lead from the FCA.
Juanito

Moshiri must be loving the premier league being the corrupt, bad guys - how the fuck could he mess up as much as he had, get us a 10 point deduction then sell us to these crooks/ he couldn’t have been worse if he tried.
wepull

Somehow I don't mind them. They'd be making us their marquee club with a decent amount of feeder clubs in their portfolio already. We have a few really good assets who could be sold for a good amount to strengthen the first team and plus quality bargains coming in from the other feeder clubs will only make our team is stronger.

I know we have to reinvest our money smartly but I am expecting 777 to be better than Kenwright n Moshiri. I know they are not the ideal owners but it's still better than the mess we are currently in.
Paddockoldie

Cozzie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:51 pm Still needs to pass the FA and Prem test, hope yet.
Better than a points deduction in ruining our club. I know that sounds paranoid but these look dodgy as fuck
Toddacelli

wepull wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:30 am Somehow I don't mind them. They'd be making us their marquee club with a decent amount of feeder clubs in their portfolio already. We have a few really good assets who could be sold for a good amount to strengthen the first team and plus quality bargains coming in from the other feeder clubs will only make our team is stronger.

I know we have to reinvest our money smartly but I am expecting 777 to be better than Kenwright n Moshiri. I know they are not the ideal owners but it's still better than the mess we are currently in.

It all looks so good on paper. What could go wrong?
Cereal Killer

wepull wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:30 am Somehow I don't mind them. They'd be making us their marquee club with a decent amount of feeder clubs in their portfolio already. We have a few really good assets who could be sold for a good amount to strengthen the first team and plus quality bargains coming in from the other feeder clubs will only make our team is stronger.

What?!

They don’t invest in their teams though?

They refuse to pay bills, transfer fees and anything else they think they can get away with

They push for “fan donations” to upgrade facilities

I don’t think there’s been one loan or transfer between any of their teams to date?
BlueDoom

Always amuses me that half of people here and other forums just guess/make stuff up, and post as if they know all the ins and outs and are subject to financial information around this and the club generally, like they are the chief accountant.
Bluedylan1

Yeah I liked some of the stuff that the sporting director was saying last week about having us as the head of their multi-club model, and how he envisaged it working. He also seemed to know quite a lot about the club already.

But it's hard to not be concerned about some of the financial reports that have come out.
Bluedylan1

TheRam wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:47 pm More red flags than a Bolshevik rally here.
Ooooh look at me, I've been reading a lot about Russia. Look how intelligent I am.

Pathetic.
Paddockoldie

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:18 am Ooooh look at me, I've been reading a lot about Russia. Look how intelligent I am.

Pathetic.
In fairness I think it was meant as sarcasm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic