End of Moshiri - Takeover Celebration Thread

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cozzie

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

wepull wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:30 am Somehow I don't mind them. They'd be making us their marquee club with a decent amount of feeder clubs in their portfolio already. We have a few really good assets who could be sold for a good amount to strengthen the first team and plus quality bargains coming in from the other feeder clubs will only make our team is stronger.

I know we have to reinvest our money smartly but I am expecting 777 to be better than Kenwright n Moshiri. I know they are not the ideal owners but it's still better than the mess we are currently in.
They won't put a penny in mate.

Robbing from Peter to pay Paul.

Genuine concern with this lot of they get the reigns.
Escla

I just can’t understand why there are no better options/interested parties than these lot ? Probably one of the best stadiums in Europe coming up, major City destination, going for a knock down price, potential upside is massive, surely there must be other interested parties ?
Paddockoldie

Escla wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:12 am I just can’t understand why there are no better options/interested parties than these lot ? Probably one of the best stadiums in Europe coming up, major City destination, going for a knock down price, potential upside is massive, surely there must be other interested parties ?
There are apparently, but waiting for the deal to fail. I've been hoping for it, but seems not. My fear is asset stripping or borrowing off our name, stadium etc.. I hope I'm wrong but too much smoke for there to be no fire.
Escla

Paddockoldie wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 am There are apparently, but waiting for the deal to fail. I've been hoping for it, but seems not. My fear is asset stripping or borrowing off our name, stadium etc.. I hope I'm wrong but too much smoke for there to be no fire.
If the PL find this lot “fit and proper” after the numerous law suits against them, numerous charges of not paying transfer fees, charges for not maintaining insurance policies etc. then they are well and truly corrupt in the true sense of the word.
eyesalwaysblue

Escla wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 am If the PL find this lot “fit and proper” after the numerous law suits against them, numerous charges of not paying transfer fees, charges for not maintaining insurance policies etc. then they are well and truly corrupt in the true sense of the word.
Yep, out of the frying pan, maybe more interest when we're well away from the drop zone and other troubles sorted.
777Kidnappings

Escla wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:12 am I just can’t understand why there are no better options/interested parties than these lot ? Probably one of the best stadiums in Europe coming up, major City destination, going for a knock down price, potential upside is massive, surely there must be other interested parties ?
I wonder if that's changed with our upturn on the pitch. We were circling the drain, facing ffp punishment and had to room for investment in the playing side. Maybe now we look like we can stay up with the punishment and have a competent team someone better will be interested
BlueDoom

Someone BIG will come in for us, AFTER weve staved off relegation threats, shitty politics, PL “issues” and and have a bit more financial stability. A couple of years of mediocrity, treading water and we will be prime for a takeover.

Were like an old neglected XJS Jag, that someone is doing up. We would LOVE it, but its seen better days, and not sure if it will collapse in the middle of switch island :) so makes sense to buy it AFTER its been renovated, serviced and MOTd and purring.

After Bill and Moshiri have let our club rust in the rain, I will glady take seeing the backs of them and having boring stability, and hopefully slow steps forward.
MayorFarnham

Love that the big deal waiting in the wings still keeps people going. Been around for about thirty years that one.
The Doc

MayorFarnham wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:44 pm Love that the big deal waiting in the wings still keeps people going. Been around for about thirty years that one.
It happened but he was crackers, called Sigurdsson, Tosun, Bolasie and a retired Rooney the fab four. Told Denise to blag a headlock and fed our soul to the Russians.
Toddacelli

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:18 am Ooooh look at me, I've been reading a lot about Russia. Look how intelligent I am.

Pathetic.
Brent?
TheRam

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:18 am Ooooh look at me, I've been reading a lot about Russia. Look how intelligent I am.

Pathetic.
You know we were talking earlier about Dostoevsky?

Born 1821. Died 1881”

Just interesting that stuff about him being exiled to Siberia init.
sam of the south

TheRam wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:51 am You know we were talking earlier about Dostoevsky?

Born 1821. Died 1881”

Just interesting that stuff about him being exiled to Siberia init.
Me and the gf watched the Christmas specials today.

Chris, why don't you fuck off
Evertonfc15

Toddacelli wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:55 pmBrent?
partridge?
Toddacelli

Evertonfc15 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:21 ampartridge?
Dan?
Dan?
Dan?

Dan?
Dan?

Dan?

Dan?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic