777 Partners Takeover

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
wepull

Re: 777 Partners Takeover

If it's Mukesh Ambani then it'll be good for us. A really astute business family who will be ready to put money if it gets them the right kind of coverage. He's the owner of Mumbai Indians in IPL and basically run the country's football league and are building football infra across the country. He's far richer than the Venky's guys.

Also pretty much owns most of our media, telecom and our politicians and his companies are notorious for having super shitty working culture.
Cozzie

Where's this Mukesh Ambani stuff coming from?
Gash

Cozzie wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:49 am Where's this Mukesh Ambani stuff coming from?
Elon Musk's supersonic spite machine I'd imagine.
Goaljira

Did this not all start as a joke response to 777 being a bunch of cowboys, and now the Indians are looking at us?
Phillyt

Cozzie wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:49 am Where's this Mukesh Ambani stuff coming from?
It popped up in the sun and then apparently on Alan nixons podcast.

There will be people looking at us who will be far better than 777. Depends how tight the contractual obligations are to proceed with 777. If they are tight and permission is granted then one of two things will happen, big money will get involved in the fund, or 777 will sell us after a couple of years.
Cozzie

Gash wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:10 am
Elon Musk's supersonic spite machine I'd imagine.
Well he can definitely afford one!😆
Cozzie

Phillyt wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:07 am
It popped up in the sun and then apparently on Alan nixons podcast.

There will be people looking at us who will be far better than 777. Depends how tight the contractual obligations are to proceed with 777. If they are tight and permission is granted then one of two things will happen, big money will get involved in the fund, or 777 will sell us after a couple of years.
They probably won't have to do an awful lot once we where in the new stadium to be able to flip us for quick profit as well.
Escla

Omar wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:19 am
CraigS... wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:04 am Mukesh Ambani

Just going by what has been said , it looks to be this man

With an estimated net worth of $91.2 billion as of August 2023,
Might be just enough for EFC to not put him in the poor-house!
It’s Liverpool he wants to buy and if he doesn’t get them he wants Arsenal
MayorFarnham

It's going to be 777. No-one else is coming in at this late stage.
Phillyt

MayorFarnham wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:38 pm It's going to be 777. No-one else is coming in at this late stage.
It is appearing to be the most likely outcome. Obviously there is the approval which may or might not come. I’m not sure they are the absolute devils we originally thought they were but I still have some concerns.

But this is Everton and nothing is ever straight forward. There’s a twist in this yet.
Free Agent

I’ve known the Ambani’s for over 10 years. There’s no way he’s coming in for a second-rate EPL club (and yes, that’s what we are!).
wepull

Free Agent wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:45 pm I’ve known the Ambani’s for over 10 years. There’s no way he’s coming in for a second-rate EPL club (and yes, that’s what we are!).
How and why do you know them?
CraigS...

Free Agent wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:45 pm I’ve known the Ambani’s for over 10 years. There’s no way he’s coming in for a second-rate EPL club (and yes, that’s what we are!).
I would be cheaper to buy Everton and take them into the top 5 than buy Liverpool or Arsenal and keep them there, because of the new ground being so close , you are talking about £3.5b cheaper

Liverpool got out of jail with being able to sell old players for well over market price that made up for no CL this year
MayorFarnham

CraigS... wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:15 pm
I would be cheaper to buy Everton and take them into the top 5 than buy Liverpool or Arsenal and keep them there, because of the new ground being so close , you are talking about £3.5b cheaper

Liverpool got out of jail with being able to sell old players for well over market price that made up for no CL this year
No it wouldn't.
CraigS...

MayorFarnham wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:52 pm
CraigS... wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:15 pm

No it wouldn't.
Yes it would
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic