Liverpool being bellends

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Toffee1

Re: Liverpool being bellends

Daniel Sturridge talking out his backside again.
wepull

I saw a bit of this interview. Keane n Sturridge are both so annoying in it. Keane always comes across as a bellend to me and it's so annoying to hear him talk.
74Blue

wepull wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:52 am I saw a bit of this interview. Keane n Sturridge are both so annoying in it. Keane always comes across as a bellend to me and it's so annoying to hear him talk.
But he's spot in about Van Dickhead. United got fucking snotted 7-0 there last season and are currently not playing that well, so what did they expect? Did Liverpool expect Utd to come to Anfield and play the way that Liverpool wanted them to play so they could.snot them again? United went there and defended for their lives, gaining a very useful point in the process.
wepull

74Blue wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:09 am But he's spot in about Van Dickhead. United got fucking snotted 7-0 there last season and are currently not playing that well, so what did they expect? Did Liverpool expect Utd to come to Anfield and play the way that Liverpool wanted them to play so they could.snot them again? United went there and defended for their lives, gaining a very useful point in the process.
Not trying to defend Van Dijk here. He was butthurt that they didn't get the points, but a pandit sitting in the studio and trying to show a player his place by talking about random shit is just juvenile.

He could have just told what you are telling and that would have been completely fine but going about history which mostly Van Dijk hasn't been a part of (nor do I think he's a boyhood Liverpool supporter), so it's kinda laughable when Keane says that.
Sir Stealth

TheRam wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:54 am Still far from convinced by these.

Gakpo, Nunez and Diaz are starting to look like huge failures.

Mate of mine in work won’t shut up about Szoboszlai (spelling could well be wrong here). Telling me that he’s the best midfielder in the league . Was pants yesterday!him, Gravenberch and Endo is such a weak midfield 3

Bit surprised that none of their fans seem to see any faults with how they played yesterday. Wouldnt take that much of an educated guess pre match to say that United were gonna try and stifle them and have men behind the ball, not allowing them any space. To combat this Liverpool seemed to have no creativity whatsoever

All the classic redshite comments after the match like “they actually played better in the 7-0 last season”

Nar, you just wanted them to play open and for them to let you beat them, and they didn’t so you are bitter about it
Shogun

Mac Allister is generally in that midfield tbf. I think they've got an excellent team tbh. Nunez is tragic though.
Bluedylan1

Their team isn't anywhere near to the best Klopp teams a few years ago, but then there's been a levelling off process in the league generally, which is good for competitiveness. Liverpool and City aren't at the elite level they were, Arsenal are gradually getting slightly better each season (I think signing Toney, if they do in Jan, might just nudge them top of the pile this season), Villa and Spurs are both improving.

I don't expect Spurs to be in the mix for the title, but there could definitely be a 4 way tussle this year with the others.
Shogun

That famous atmosphere at it again

Gash

They sing YNWA before a game then sit on their hands for 90 minutes, the 'legendary atmosphere' is a myth, has been for years.
weimaranerblues

Unfortunately so use to winning games, they only get up for it if trailing in the last minutes, just like everyone else's team. European nights different but only when the big teams come. But I ts a myth now and no where near what it used to be.
Evertonfc15

Gash wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:23 pm They sing YNWA before a game then sit on their hands for 90 minutes, the 'legendary atmosphere' is a myth, has been for years.
thats true mate of mine went to anfield recently and said exactly the same thing
bunch of drama queens
Shogun

Bob Sacamano wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:00 pm
As if the over-pronounced scouse accent wasn't a giveaway!
Shogun

Remember when they'd go on about Sadio Mane being this amazing human being?

Well he's just married his 18 year old girlfriend after 2 years.
AjaxAndy

Shogun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:54 pm Remember when they'd go on about Sadio Mane being this amazing human being?

Well he's just married his 18 year old girlfriend after 2 years.
Fucking hell 😮
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic