Chermiti

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Cantoffee

Re: Chermiti

Going to be a problem this lad. Shown a lot the last few weeks - needs regular minutes at a decent level though so he can develop.
Cozzie

Yeah get a nice loan for him next season, got something about him.
777Kidnappings

Been really good the last 3 games he's been involved. Looked well off it before that but looks a really decent prospect now

Be great to get him a loan. Assuming we can't sell maupay would people be happy having him as third choice if it meant chemitti gets regular minutes in the championship
Bob Sacamano

777Kidnappings wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:27 pm Been really good the last 3 games he's been involved. Looked well off it before that but looks a really decent prospect now

Be great to get him a loan. Assuming we can't sell maupay would people be happy having him as third choice if it meant chemitti gets regular minutes in the championship
Probs the most realistic outcome? And probs best for all parties (if we can’t shift Maupay)?
AjaxAndy

777Kidnappings wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:27 pm Been really good the last 3 games he's been involved. Looked well off it before that but looks a really decent prospect now

Yes 100%. He needs to develop the physical side massively as I don't think he can compete with big defenders at the moment, needs to play in a league where physicality is important so he's tested and learns to use his attributes against stronger players. It's actually a shame big dunc still isn't around as he'd be a great mentor for this kind of thing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic