New Kit

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
Zoolander

Re: New Kit

Whilst betting companies will be gone in a year, we’ll just end up sponsored by crypto companies that are part owned by betting companies.

Anyhow - if that’s the shirt it’s ok. Certainly better than the striped number that was doing the rounds
Trowel

Another design doing the rounds
Goaljira

The V neck one is going to end up being the kit, and the round neck one a training top or something hence the lack of sleeve sponsor.
Shogun

Do we have to start shagging the royal family and playing penny arcade now?
Jamokachi

Goaljira wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:31 am The V neck one is going to end up being the kit, and the round neck one a training top or something hence the lack of sleeve sponsor.
More likely that Kick was only a one year deal and we're yet to sign/announce another.
AjaxAndy

I know the V neck one is a cheap knock off, but can't help worrying the real one will look just as cheap (if this is indeed based on the actual kit).
Dchans

Should be a replica of the very first blue strip worn at Goodison (if anyone has a picture of that??) - although it’s a very pale blue!

We actually played in red the season before ffs
Shogun

Dchans wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:47 pm Should be a replica of the very first blue strip worn at Goodison (if anyone has a picture of that??) - although it’s a very pale blue!

We actually played in red the season before ffs
Actually wouldn't have minded a lighter blue a bit like Arsenal with their deeper wine red kit in their last season at Highbury.

That would have been great and you could almost guarantee Hummel would have done something like that. Shame.
Toddacelli

I can’t believe all the multi-million pound clothing companies with highly paid designers and we’ve had some shite over the years.
cassius

Toddacelli wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:47 am I can’t believe all the multi-million pound clothing companies with highly paid designers and we’ve had some shite over the years.
You'd be surprised. The Design team are generally not particularly well paid and the multi-million £ companies generally spend very little time thinking about how to update a template kit for teams outside of their top tier.
Toddacelli

cassius wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:55 am You'd be surprised. The Design team are generally not particularly well paid and the multi-million £ companies generally spend very little time thinking about how to update a template kit for teams outside of their top tier.
This very much appears to be the case!
MayorFarnham

I never considered this year's kit will be the last at Goodison. Beyond shameful if it ends up being the nod to any division three giant killers the one above depicts.
Escla

It’s just a shirt ffs to me, as long as it’s blue and a good commercial deal has been struck . As long as it’s not offensive or immoral couldn’t care less if it has a round or v neck collar, won’t be buying one anyway.
Granite

Yeah, that looks like a Millwall or Chesterfield shirt.
Trowel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic