Liverpool being bellends

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Toffee1

Re: Liverpool being bellends

Bally wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:44 pm Some of the pics they've made since Sunday have been noncey as fuck

Sent from my Pixel 7a using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The one with Dick Van Dijk looking like the Pied Piper of Hamlin is particularly weird and disturbing.
Sir Stealth

Last weekend in work there was a couple I got speaking to, one an arsenal fan, one a West Ham fan who was down to see our now tragic game

got speaking about football and the Arsenal fan was saying how things turn nasty between rival fans at matches these days, and also made a bit of a heavy comment that he could get in trouble with the police these days if he gives Spurs fans shit about being Jewish!but in the past it was deemed light hearted banter

anyway, tit of a Liverpool fan I work with jumps in and says that when Cristiano Ronaldos Mrs lost the baby, the Liverpool fans sang youll never walk alone in the 7th minute as a show of solidarity with him in their match against United

thankfully the arsenal fan came back with a great response of "yeah but you also sing about the Munich disaster"

but its typical Liverpool FC Holier than thou Bull Shit!and it didnt have any relevance to the conversation we were having.

its not a beautiful selfless gesture if - you have to tell everyone about it like some sort of weird PR Spin and it involves you singing your own song

same guy said before the league cup final "if Chelsea win then its cos this is all theyve got to play for. weve got so many injuries we cant really be expected to win it and were fighting to win everything else as well"

then straight after the game says if he was their manager he would sell all the first team and just play the kids as they are good enough to win the lot without them

FC Arrogant - cant fucking stand them. hope City fucking batter them. stand by for record amounts of bitterness if they do and them acting like theyve never spent a penny and comparing Citys record transfer fee to their least experienced Kid on the bench who came through the academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audrey Horne

Yeah they are absolute weirdos. Its massive insecurity surely? They are desperate to be liked but then act like its them against the world. They dont fucking know how to act tbh. So they basically beg everyone to love them.

They are horrible. Horrid fans, entitled and arrogant, fucking prick of a manager, nasty, pathetic players....

Its so shit because they are a club that doesnt deserve to win a thing and be happy, yet they win so much :(

Praying that City smash them, but cant see anything other than a Liverpool win.
Bluedylan1

Pure noncery from the lot of them.

Yeah I said it.
Cods

Shogun

Your reminder this man hasn't received a touchline ban for too many bookings this season when multiple managers have.

Shogun

I've gone full tin-foil hat after today's match.

Luis Diaz played 75 minutes in Prague last Thursday and after 80 minutes today he's sprinting 3/4 of the length of the field past Kyle Walker who is flagging?

Absolutely dodgy goings on with that lot.
Toffee1

Toffee1

TheRam

That Monday night football special on him looks a bit silly now.
Shogun

De Zerbi or the fella at Sporting next up then?

Does feel like a bit of a death of options. Nagelsmann seems to be angling back for Bayern.

Please let it be Tuchel.
Shogun

There's always Gerrard
Toffee1

Shogun wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm There's always Gerrard
Rafa is on standby and his mate Guilleme Blagague is reminding him how much he knows the club and the city.
CannockPricey

All the life coach types you hear on the telly say to visualise what you want and you can manifest it into happening so I just keep telling myself "Lampard is still available"

I mean I'm 43 next month and I don't think I'll live long enough to see them relegated but if he got a full season and a couple of windows at it, you just never know
Cereal Killer

Alonso staying at Leverkusen
Amorin wanted by Barca
De Zerbi interesting Bayern

There’s still hope they end up with Gerrard…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic