Mykolenko

This is the new NSNO Everton forum to discuss the Mighty Blues
NickNack

Re: Vitaliy Mykolenko

MIG wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:28 am Maybe this proves that we should be more patient with Patterson?
Not sure anyone has been impatient with Patterson. From what I’ve seen so far I trust Dyche to put him in the team when he thinks he’s ready.

I know people mention Young being a favourite etc., but so was Keane going back a long time - until Branthwaite proved he was up to the job and Keane was dropped. I’m sure he’ll play regularly when Dyche thinks he’s up to it.
Cozzie

Certified.
Gash

I always thought some of the stick was over the top but he's really gone up several levels over the last few weeks.
AjaxAndy

A total rock again today, must be the best one vs one defender in the league.

Loved the other players reactions in the second half as he snuffed out attack after attack down that side, they were pushing him and laughing as if to say 'you're bloody awesome', and he was beaming from ear to ear as a result.

Clearly very well liked in the dressing room and showing just how good he is right now 🙌
blueToffee

Yeah, top drawer today.

I mean to be honest, the whole back line had their moments. Each of them covered for the others really well when called upon.
Cozzie

Gash wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:16 pm I always thought some of the stick was over the top but he's really gone up several levels over the last few weeks.
Maybe so, although I do remember a lot of the stick was centered around his attacking output which admittedly leaves a lot to he desired but he has scored twice this season so maybe it's improving bit by bit.

Always rated him as a defender and he's showing it in abundance now. Long may it continue.
Shogun

Obviously Dyche football is pretty suited for him but he's improved in all aspects and he was pretty good defensively anyway. We've got a high bar for left backs at this club but he's certainly doing very well this season.
Kerryblueboy

Somebody remove sterling from his pocket
Cantoffee

I did not see it coming.

Looks like one of the best defensive LB we've had and has improved going forward. Don't think he could ever hit Digne levels attacking wise (obviously no where near Baines) but he gets forward much better now.

Also nice to have a fullback who's quite good in the air.
Trowel

MmmBlueBranthwaite

I’m most impressed by his incredibly square shoulders.
Farming karma like the Dalai Llama
Silas

He's gone from need an upgrade but he'll do to, one of our best players very quickly.
Cozzie

You just don't beat him though do you, its mental.

I love how he has a sly little chuckle to himself every time he just brick walls a player, as if they where stupid enough to try.
Audrey Horne

Do we know whats going on with him?
Cozzie

Another warrior like performance from him.

Tough as nails despite his size.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic