Today's Football 2023-24

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Cozzie

Re: Today's Football 2023-24

Fuck Luton. The stupid walkers. See ya in whenever
Gash

That's mad at the bottom of the Championship. Obviously Rotherham are gone but Sheffield Wednesday have won four of their last five and are on 35 points, QPR have now won three on the bounce too. One point separates 17th to 22nd and Sheffield Wednesday are only three behind that. Meanwhile at the top Leicester have shit the bed and Ipswich have won 5 in a row and Leeds 4 out of 5. It's a always a great league at the top and bottom.
Shogun

I don't know why but I'd love Leicester to bottle it.

Actually I do know why. They come to Goodison and sing "one Boris Johnson" and they do that "ahhhhh you're shit" chant to goalkeepers even at home.

Bunch of clapper meffs
Gash

Shogun wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 pm I don't know why but I'd love Leicester to bottle it.

Actually I do know why. They come to Goodison and sing "one Boris Johnson" and they they do that "ahhhhh you're shit" chant to goalkeepers even at home.

Bunch of clapper meffs
I never liked them but the whole Leicester City love in the season they won it was nauseating and how people assumed we should all be supporting them, couldn't be arsed with it. Probably wasn't helped that we rocked up under Martinez and got pumped 3-1 so inadvertently played our part in Sky's whole trophy winning, opera singing wankfest. Never happier to see a club go down and would love them to blow it then lose to some outsider like Coventry in the play off final. Oh and yes, the happy fucking clappers, fuck the fuck off with that shite.
TheRam

Paul teirney should never ref a premier league game again after today.

Disgraceful decision to give liverpool the ball back.

The most basic of decisions a referee has to make.
Shogun

Is he the one they think has it in for them?
biziclop

Gash wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:12 pm I never liked them but the whole Leicester City love in the season they won it was nauseating and how people assumed we should all be supporting them, couldn't be arsed with it.
Ngl, I quite enjoyed it for a while but the Sky/football media conglomerate and their breathless reporting can very quickly take the fun out of everything.
Evertonfc15

appalling refereeing
que letter going to forest from pgmol
check tierneys betfred account
sort of feel sorry for forest but tbh that result did help us
weimaranerblues

Sick of seeing the shite get every decision since the infamous spurs game.
Shogun

I reckon I could beat Burnley
Bluedylan1

Shogun wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:25 pm I reckon I could beat Burnley
I knew you were going to use that. I almost deleted it, and then thought ''nah, let him have his little bit of fun''.
Shogun

Bluedylan1 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:42 pm I knew you were going to use that. I almost deleted it, and then thought ''nah, let him have his little bit of fun''.
It's nothing you've not said before anyway
Shogun

Vincent Kompany after losing 3-1 at home to City on the opening day "This is the worst we'll be all season"
Gash

Drury's just said 'Liverpool have still to go to Goodison' as if it's a tough fixture. Fucking everyone wants to come to Goodison these days.
StirlingBlue

Another 90 minutes of Doku looking dangerous but delivering nothing ahead, I’m amazed Guardiola of all people sticks with him
Locked Previous topicNext topic