Today's Football 2023-24

Chat about football that isn't Everton in here
Shogun

Re: Today's Football 2023-24

I mean, Arsenal did get incredibly lucky that match. Spurs could easily have had 3 themselves in the first half and they allowed them back into it with a goalkeeping mistake and a Rice mistake. Arsenal still look like almighty bottlers to me. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a nightmare at Old Trafford in a couple of weeks.
Toffee1

Welcome to the Jungle being played before the game at Forest.
Goaljira

TheRam

These forest fans are annoying.
weimaranerblues

Gets your eyes open man that's grealish not KDB
weimaranerblues

Goal City
Shogun

Would like Forest to go down but can't see it. Luton don't look like winning a match and Forest are 2 points ahead of Burnley. It is Burnley v Forest on the final day but Burnley have Newcastle H & Spurs A before that whilst Forest have Sheffield United A & Chelsea H, so could easily be more than 3 points ahead on the final day.
NomadskiEFC

Isn't it nice speculating on who is going down, without us being in the conversation. :-D
CannockPricey

I have a funny inkling Burnley might get a result at home to Newcastle. Newcastle are massively inconsistent and I really think if Burnley can keep within a couple of points going into the last day they'll beat Forest at Turf Moor. 1 defeat in 7 now for Burnley so they are in the best form of the three.

They looked dead about a month ago but a chance now.
CannockPricey

Now if Forest get a point or two back on appeal (and I have absolutely given up on the pretence that that process follows any rules or logic) then that might upset the apple cart a bit.
Stumpy

Shogun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:15 pm Would like Forest to go down but can't see it. Luton don't look like winning a match and Forest are 2 points ahead of Burnley. It is Burnley v Forest on the final day but Burnley have Newcastle H & Spurs A before that whilst Forest have Sheffield United A & Chelsea H, so could easily be more than 3 points ahead on the final day.
Yeah, though i'm glad we are out of the equation and i wouldn't be wanting to go to their place while we were still in trouble, i cant see luton winning another game.
That 4-3 defeat at Bournemouth after leading 3-0 killed them.
I wouldn't rule out Burnley getting something off the skunks or spurs, they have a nice bit of momentum going at the moment.
But as you say Forest have sheff utd to play so you would think they would have to beat one of the two.
Would be great if there would a winner take all situation on the last day with Burnley and forest.
Just so relieved not to involved in it
Cozzie

Bad miss
Bluedylan1

City definitely not on it so far, and Forest have played well.

Arsenal fans must be watching this with a lot of hope.
TheRam

Forest have played very well to be fair to them.

Should be winning really.
Cozzie

How many times has this fucking ball bag got De Breuyne and Grealish mixed up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic