— BBC 5 live Sport (@5liveSport) August 31, 2017
Rumours from the BBC say that Ross Barkley has turned down a move to Chelsea despite telling Everton in May he wanted to leave.
Ronald Koeman told reporters earlier this summer that Barkley had told him he was “ready for a new challenge” and wanted to leave.
However, and report on BBC 5 Live (linked above) said that they were told he had rejected the idea of a move to Chelsea.
Latest posts by NSNO Staff (see all)
- Can Everton turn it around this season? - October 14, 2019
- Making up the stories you couldn’t make up - October 8, 2019
- Silva takes positives from City defeat - September 28, 2019
- Is it on Alex Iwobi to Bolster the Attack and get them into the Top-Half? - September 26, 2019