Everton boss Ronald Koeman has confirmed that Ross Barkley will be part of the Everton team if there is no interest in signing the 23 year old.
Barkley had reportedly told Koeman that he wants a new challenge, and Koeman said earlier this summer that he “100%” expected Barkley to leave the club.
Now, in light of no firm interest in signing Barkley, Koeman has said that he would be used as part of the team if he stayed at Goodison Park.
“If there’s no interest he will be part of the team,” said Koeman.
“He is training with Everton, he is part of the team and training in a good way.”
Latest posts by NSNO Staff (see all)
- Koeman: We didn’t deserve that result - September 17, 2017
- Blues snap up childhood red who is great in the air! - September 17, 2017
- It’s hard to be positive as an Evertonian at the moment - September 15, 2017
- Koeman worried over Everton performances - September 15, 2017