The Blues boss said that the first job he wants to do is sort out who he wants to keep out of Everton’s bulging squad.
He said, “At this time, frankly, we have 38 players. We have many decisions to take, many players from the academy to analyse and to define.
“It’s obvious that later we are going to attack the market. Everything that has been said about William does not correspond to the truth.
“I don’t want to speak individually, because afterwards they ask about Carrillo, this and that. This has begun.
“The reality is that I have not yet spoken to the owner or Marcel, who I deal with on these things, about any Portuguese football players right now. I’m not saying I will not talk. But at the moment I did not mention any players who are in the Portuguese league.”
Latest posts by NSNO Staff (see all)
- Richarlison must be the man to lead the line - September 24, 2018
- Silva: Poor decision cost us - September 23, 2018
- Davies: We put in a good shift - September 23, 2018
- Pickford: Training under Silva is much tougher than last year - September 23, 2018