October 22, 2020, 04:28:18 PM

Author Topic: Deadwood Left  (Read 5373 times)

October 17, 2020, 04:16:56 PM
Reply #120

Jamokachi

Hell of a jump to conclusion there. You know nothing of the deal that was on offer. It obviously didn't suit.

October 17, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
Reply #121

Gary Todd

Personally think Bolasie could still do a job for us he was a great player but injuries have taken there toll still think he could be used as a squad player there are plenty in the prem worse than him

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

October 17, 2020, 04:54:49 PM
Reply #122

KoemansNumberTens

Sounds like we cut our nose off to spite our face there. Should of let him go and paid his full wages now. Heís leaving a bad stink now

What bad stink is he leaving? Heís been very respectful and very supportive since he came back from loan. Plus if we start shipping players out for nowt even when they have some value everyone will be there with their hands out not wanting to pay

October 17, 2020, 04:57:08 PM
Reply #123

Heisenberg

What bad stink is he leaving? Heís been very respectful and very supportive since he came back from loan. Plus if we start shipping players out for nowt even when they have some value everyone will be there with their hands out not wanting to pay

Okay bad stink harsh. But he hasnít been registered for the squad, no point at all in letting it linger on

October 17, 2020, 04:57:34 PM
Reply #124

KoemansNumberTens

Personally think Bolasie could still do a job for us he was a great player but injuries have taken there toll still think he could be used as a squad player there are plenty in the prem worse than him

I wouldnít be devastated to see him coming off the bench for the last 15 minutes of games that arenít going for us or we already have won. Least heís capable of something out of nothing. Canít be any worse than walcotts last ever performance for us. That was very niasse vs Newcastle

October 17, 2020, 04:58:38 PM
Reply #125

Heisenberg

Heís not registered in the squad. He wonít be coming on from the bench

October 17, 2020, 05:02:44 PM
Reply #126

KoemansNumberTens

Okay bad stink harsh. But he hasnít been registered for the squad, no point at all in letting it linger on

Donít really disagree but there has to be something in it for everyone. Both pay their players wages so why shouldnít they pay bolasie whatever the going rate for him is now. We want him off our books. Boro want him in their team. He wants to play football and have a chance to be in the shop window to earn a contract somewhere.
Surely a deal is made when we pay most. Boro pay whatever it is a boro player earns and maybe even bolasie takes a little less in total too.
We shouldnít just bend over for anyone. Maybe weíd have saved a little letting him go to boro but if we agree deals that arenít remotely fair to us everyone is gonna want to same from us

October 17, 2020, 05:04:45 PM
Reply #127

KoemansNumberTens

Heís not registered in the squad. He wonít be coming on from the bench

Is that for the entire season. Think itís a shame all round. Would prefer him elsewhere if thatís the case so he can play and we can save some money but ultimately the deal has to be fair to everyone.

October 17, 2020, 05:11:32 PM
Reply #128

Gary Todd

I agree he's still gonna have something left in the locker to be a squad player such ashame if he hasn't got a squad number and couldn't get a move either
I wouldn't be devastated to see him coming off the bench for the last 15 minutes of games that aren't going for us or we already have won. Least he's capable of something out of nothing. Can't be any worse than walcotts last ever performance for us. That was very niasse vs Newcastle

October 17, 2020, 05:20:34 PM
Reply #129

Heisenberg

Is that for the entire season. Think itís a shame all round. Would prefer him elsewhere if thatís the case so he can play and we can save some money but ultimately the deal has to be fair to everyone.

If I remember back to football manager days, you re register in the next transfer window

October 19, 2020, 12:22:54 AM
Reply #130

markB

Liverpool could come in for Matthew Pennington I here they are looking for CB cover now

October 19, 2020, 12:29:30 AM
Reply #131

Undisputed_blue

He was never a great player! What exactly has he done during his Everton career?

October 19, 2020, 01:19:26 PM
Reply #132

Toddacelli

Possibly the craziest ever use of the words 'great player'.

Best I can get on board with for Bolasie would be 'exciting player'.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 19, 2020, 01:43:52 PM
Reply #133

Gary Todd

Good point that's what I meant lol
Possibly the craziest ever use of the words 'great player'.

Best I can get on board with for Bolasie would be 'exciting player'.

October 19, 2020, 01:48:27 PM
Reply #134

Gary Todd

I shouldnt have called Bolasie a great player I was way off the mark with that so I apologise all silly talk dunno what I was thinking tbh