December 02, 2020, 12:47:20 PM

Author Topic: Anthony Gordon  (Read 7778 times)

November 02, 2020, 04:28:24 AM
Reply #105

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Very disappointed for him. Clearly doesn't have the manager's trust.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 02, 2020, 02:38:03 PM
Reply #106

ajax_andy

Worrying for his future that he's not getting any sort of look in... Did well enough in the league cup games to be given at least some minutes as a sub.

Hope he gets his chance soon as I feel his energy and enthusiasm would give the rest of the players a lift.

November 02, 2020, 04:35:30 PM
Reply #107

GrantyBoy78

Think fans are getting way too excited about him. Good prospect but thatís it.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 02, 2020, 04:36:22 PM
Reply #108

GrantyBoy78

Totally agree.

In the likes of Gordon, DCL, Holgate, Richy, Kenny, Godfrey (largely based off that article in The Athletic mind), we appear to be blessed with a collection of talented, grounded and thoughtful youngsters with good levels of maturity. They are great role models for the Club and the "brand".

They seem to realise too that with Carlo + team in charge, players like James and Allan to train/play with and heavy investment in the squad/Club/new stadium, we are a good place for them to be at the moment and can help them to achieve their potential over the next few years. Long may it continue.
Kenny, talented? Nah.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 02, 2020, 04:48:51 PM
Reply #109

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully we're just playing the long game with him but there's no reason he shouldn't be getting minutes over some of the other players.

I'm hoping he'll gradually work his way into the team as the season goes on
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 02, 2020, 04:58:35 PM
Reply #110

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heíd be here unless we had plans for him. Maybe getting him chomping at the bit and the putting him in the pulling him out is a Carlo development tactic?

November 02, 2020, 04:58:46 PM
Reply #111

BlueForYou

If he doesn't get game time, at nearly 20, a loan move in January looks more likely

The same with Simms, considering Tosun was used

And Branthwaite too, unless Godfrey falls behind him in the pecking order

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick