October 30, 2020, 01:31:55 AM

Author Topic: Robin Olsen  (Read 2718 times)

October 06, 2020, 07:11:11 PM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Looks fuckin shite this fella

Yeah, hes so shite that Ancellotti signed him, Carlo out, the fuckin fraud.

October 06, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, hes so shite that Ancellotti signed him, Carlo out, the fuckin fraud.

I'd stick with him personally like, 7 wins on the spin isn't bad form imhotbqhwyfs
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 06, 2020, 07:19:47 PM
Reply #17

Bluedylan

He probably is a bit shite.

They probably thought they could get through with Pickford at least this season, try to settle him down and rediscover some form, and then it's been so pathetic since the Spurs game, they gone 'for fuck's sake, this lad's throwing them in, we're gonna have to get some sort of keeper in here'. Looks like they tried for Romero (and probably others).

We've ended up with 'some sort of keeper'.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 06, 2020, 07:37:04 PM
Reply #18

Lxxx

As others have said if he can do the basics right then that's all we can ask for.

Pickford has literally been gifting goals away and getting nowhere near the ones that are on target. No point scoring for fun and defending pretty well only to see your keeper let them back into the game without having worked for it.

If he ups his game to counter the new competition for his place then great. If this lad comes in and gives us a safe experienced pair of hands then equally great.

Alternatively he's no better than Pickford but it's a chance we had to take with the options on offer.

October 06, 2020, 07:44:01 PM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
As others have said if he can do the basics right then that's all we can ask for.

Pickford has literally been gifting goals away and getting nowhere near the ones that are on target. No point scoring for fun and defending pretty well only to see your keeper let them back into the game without having worked for it.

If he ups his game to counter the new competition for his place then great. If this lad comes in and gives us a safe experienced pair of hands then equally great.

Alternatively he's no better than Pickford but it's a chance we had to take with the options on offer.

If Pickford confidence is shot now can you imagine if he was performing like that in front of a full house, imagine also the mockery he would get from away fans about his Englands no.1 status, hes a lucky boy in that sense, jeez, I even remember Howard getting kip from the crowd towards the end.
 Would like to see Pope get the Wales friendly then Pickford play a blunder against Belgium then come back for the Derby with his head in a better place.

October 06, 2020, 07:47:34 PM
Reply #20

WeimaranerBlues

We need big Andy on Toffee TV to tell us all about him 100% sure he will have a vid out today for us

Was he the keeper they signed to replace Alisson ?

looks like it, but fell to 3rd choice behind Mirante and New GK Lopez

October 06, 2020, 07:52:34 PM
Reply #21

WeimaranerBlues

I remember Southall being dropped  for Jim Arnold, and look what happened to big Nev after that!

yeah dropped after the 0-5 derby , oops..............and loaned out. played a few of the last games and replaced Jim Arnold the following season, rest is History

October 06, 2020, 08:46:01 PM
Reply #22

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He probably is a bit shite.

They probably thought they could get through with Pickford at least this season, try to settle him down and rediscover some form, and then it's been so pathetic since the Spurs game, they gone 'for fuck's sake, this lad's throwing them in, we're gonna have to get some sort of keeper in here'. Looks like they tried for Romero (and probably others).

We've ended up with 'some sort of keeper'.
  think you nailed it

October 06, 2020, 08:54:03 PM
Reply #23

Heisenberg

The first loan weve ever made that nobody has asked if there is an option to buy

October 06, 2020, 09:27:48 PM
Reply #24

Paddockoldie

6ft4 though

That's just a tall shite though... like turd jenga.

October 06, 2020, 09:36:16 PM
Reply #25

sam of the south

Well, Im completely reserving judgement.

I was chuffed about us possibly signing Richarlison, after seeing Sky pundits blowing him during a Watford match v Chelsea, I think, but then I looked at our thread on him and it was filled with loads of you saying he was overpriced, and mediocre, so it tempered my excitement big time, making me think youd all watched him being consistently shite, so I bowed to your greater knowledge.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 06, 2020, 09:54:39 PM
Reply #26

kerryblue boy

You would hope at 6 foot 4 he would be able to come for crosses better than Pickford

October 06, 2020, 09:59:41 PM
Reply #27

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You would hope at 6 foot 4 he would be able to come for crosses better than Pickford

Hes actually 6foot 5, 5 inches taller than Pickford and obviously longer arms, would surely have an advantage compared to Pickford coming for those crosses into the box ?

October 06, 2020, 10:37:43 PM
Reply #28

kerryblue boy

He's actually 6foot 5, 5 inches taller than Pickford and obviously longer arms, would surely have an advantage compared to Pickford coming for those crosses into the box ?
You would think so Im putting him straight in for the derby

October 06, 2020, 11:19:43 PM
Reply #29

MexicanToffee

I know we are all pretty concerned with Pickford's errors.... he is on his last chance with me. The only thing that keeps me backing him is the fact Big Nev believes in him. Who am I to disagree with Gods goalkeeping authority on earth.
STAY HOME......PROTECT THE NHS.......SAVE LIVES