October 30, 2020, 01:59:10 AM

Author Topic: Robin Olsen  (Read 2720 times)

October 07, 2020, 12:19:20 PM
Reply #45

howard1334

Nah...not havin that...there are a number of worldwide saves there, letís not get carried away with negativity here.

Yeah.... not so sure we should trust @Toddacelli's judgment as to what constitutes a good save going forward.

October 07, 2020, 01:25:19 PM
Reply #46

Toddacelli

Nah...not havin that...there are a number of worldwide saves there, letís not get carried away with negativity here.

I'm not being negative. It looks like he gets the straight at him stuff that keepers get most, but not all, of the time.

Would much prefer a steady-eddie type like this right now.

Maybe I was a bit harsh. Some of his one-on-one stops where he made himself look big and closed people down in a slightly-Schmeichel-esque way were pretty good. He's definitely a 'spreader'.

But I disagree that any of them were worldies in that vid.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 07, 2020, 01:27:14 PM
Reply #47

Toddacelli

Yeah.... not so sure we should trust @Toddacelli's judgment as to what constitutes a good save going forward.

In Toddacelli We Trust is on the back-burner for now.

Let's stick with In Ancelotti We Trust a bit longer.

:)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 07, 2020, 04:08:01 PM
Reply #48

TSGun

Not sure he was brought in to challenge anybody directly.

It does mean Virginia can be loaned out though.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.

October 07, 2020, 04:25:09 PM
Reply #49

Mayor Farnum

I'm always slightly suspicious of a 'keeper that likes to pull off worldies; isn't that what fooled most people about Pickford in the first place.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

October 07, 2020, 06:01:37 PM
Reply #50

GrantyBoy78

Rob-O

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

October 07, 2020, 08:15:31 PM
Reply #51

Cereal Killer

October 07, 2020, 10:50:18 PM
Reply #52

Bluedylan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54429284

Bet Rob Green's never heard of him or seen him play. He's basically just saying 'getting another body in, who could in theory play in the first team, will do Pickford good'.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 08, 2020, 03:54:18 AM
Reply #53

Bluebridge

I'd be more interested in the shots he lets in rather than saves, or a combination of both, that'd be more useful.