January 21, 2021, 02:37:09 AM

Author Topic: Robin Olsen  (Read 5910 times)

November 02, 2020, 02:35:02 AM
Reply #75

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
And that is both expected and respected, unless you do it against Liverpool.

Special by law apparently
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 02, 2020, 02:41:32 AM
Reply #76

sam of the south

Special by law apparently

Then tried by an odd, unnacountable worldwide cult.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

November 02, 2020, 08:13:17 AM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think financially we can just demote Pickford. Cost too much money. Has to play to hope he gets some value back so can be sold for some money back. Him on the bench for the rest of the season costs us £30M. And we havenít done it with Sig so wonít do it with him.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 02, 2020, 01:04:21 PM
Reply #78

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think financially we can just demote Pickford. Cost too much money. Has to play to hope he gets some value back so can be sold for some money back. Him on the bench for the rest of the season costs us £30M. And we havenít done it with Sig so wonít do it with him.

I get that logic - but his value has dropped significantly anyway I would say
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 04, 2021, 03:39:20 AM
Reply #79

toffee_scot

Apparently Carlo Ancelotti is interested in making his loan deal at Everton permanent:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-transfer-news-robin-olsen-19540649

Hmmm.