November 01, 2020, 04:59:39 AM

Author Topic: International Blues,  (Read 4360 times)

October 09, 2020, 03:24:35 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Horrible haircut
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 09, 2020, 03:25:13 PM
Reply #31

Bluenose 91

Horrible haircut

Every single Leeds player seems to have that barnet.

October 09, 2020, 03:30:41 PM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

I'm just judging him on what I saw last night, he played 95% of his passes backwards, was grim to watch. 

Even when he had space to turn and drive forward he'd just pop it backwards to a defender or at best sideways to Winks, but those sideways passes were even few and far between.

Think I saw him play one forward pass in the 60 odd minutes I watched.

Tactics.

October 09, 2020, 03:35:29 PM
Reply #33

sam of the south

Every single Leeds player seems to have that barnet.

Yeah, some bad peer pressure, that.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 09, 2020, 04:05:24 PM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Nah he’s bog-standard as fuck imo. Played like he knew he shouldn’t have been on that pitch.

October 09, 2020, 04:26:04 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nah he’s bog-standard as fuck imo. Played like he knew he shouldn’t have been on that pitch.

Dont think I've seen a good midfield performance from an England player since Beckham vs Greece to be fair.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 09, 2020, 04:29:19 PM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

Mate, give him a watch when Leeds play. He's a player.

October 10, 2020, 12:20:19 AM
Reply #37

ajax_andy

Dont think I've seen a good midfield performance from an England player since Beckham vs Greece to be fair.

We have such a horrible selection of midfielders, when you think back to some we had in the Beckham days it's such a step down now to what we have on offer.

Saying that I thought Grielish had a decent enough game, but 5-3-2 can get in the bin, we don't have a good enough midfield and it felt such a negative setup

October 10, 2020, 01:34:15 AM
Reply #38

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The midfield in Beckham’s day should have done much better than they did. No excuse for the likes of Gerard, Scholes, Lampard, Beckham etc not to have done well in at least one major competition.

An inferior team on paper got to the semis of the World Cup two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

October 10, 2020, 02:00:57 AM
Reply #39

ajax_andy

The midfield in Beckham’s day should have done much better than they did. No excuse for the likes of Gerard, Scholes, Lampard, Beckham etc not to have done well in at least one major competition.

An inferior team on paper got to the semis of the World Cup two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Shit management and trying to shoehorn them all in really screwed our chances back then.  All we needed was a manager to pick a team instead of the 11 best players and we'd have probably won something.

October 10, 2020, 05:41:05 AM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

That was great. Different level entirely. There must have been some good ones since then.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 10, 2020, 07:03:32 AM
Reply #41

Old England Toffee

I know that link looks bad but its a good stream. colombia up 2-0

http://ladsnbastands.com/nba-finals-2020-if-theres-a-way-to-recover

October 10, 2020, 07:14:22 AM
Reply #42

Robioto

I know that link looks bad but its a good stream. colombia up 2-0

http://ladsnbastands.com/nba-finals-2020-if-theres-a-way-to-recover

Nice! Been hunting for one as I can't sleep. I see James had a hand in the first goal (assisted the assister)

October 10, 2020, 07:21:23 AM
Reply #43

Outworlder47

Richarlison on the bench against Bolivia. Everton/Firmino/Neymar starting in attack.

October 10, 2020, 07:22:52 AM
Reply #44

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
3-0, take James off now, please!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.