November 01, 2020, 04:56:31 AM

Author Topic: Favourite Everton goal  (Read 2379 times)

October 08, 2020, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #15

Macca77

Yes, the loudest Goodison had been for years, it's was spine tingling

October 08, 2020, 12:18:39 AM
Reply #16

Macca77

This is another (skip to 40 seconds), I was at uni and out with a load of mates (about 10 of us, I was the only blue, but unbelievably there were no United fans) for a session and to hit the student union nightclub in Bournemouth (The Old Fire Station).

It was a Wednesday night, we watched this in the pub and it went off big time when this goal went in. The atmosphere was amazing, did my voice in here too. Went on to have one of the most memorable nights out in my 5 years in Bournemouth. Everyone was buzzing. Pulled an absolute scorcher that night too, them were the days!

Yes again, this was my youngests lads first game, he was terrified, still talks about it now

October 08, 2020, 12:32:11 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Yes, the loudest Goodison had been for years, it's was spine tingling

Even at 0-0, atmosphere was unreal.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 08, 2020, 12:43:50 AM
Reply #18

American Evertonian

I have only been watching Everton since 2005/06 so my memories don’t go back as far.

Always remember this one fondly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tweo0b-dk6A
Are we there yet?

October 08, 2020, 12:57:17 AM
Reply #19

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
@sam of the south referred to it and it is still my favourite goal.

Hoping James, Richy or DCL scores something similar next week and it propels us towards a title run like the above did.

October 08, 2020, 12:59:56 AM
Reply #20

Robioto

Sometimes I wish I was born 10 years earlier.

October 08, 2020, 01:06:21 AM
Reply #21

Trowel

Barry Horne vs Wimbledon will always have a special place, partly for the quality but mostly for the significance.

But in terms of quality and all round team play, I'd have to say Osman's vs Larissa.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 08, 2020, 01:07:07 AM
Reply #22

74Blue

I posted Osman's above. It was against Larissa.
That's the one

October 08, 2020, 01:08:22 AM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Andy Hinchcliffe’s 90th minute free kick away at QPR to win the game 3-2 in our first season under Royle.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 08, 2020, 01:11:49 AM
Reply #24

Fynci

Some great goals here.

I lived in the UK at the time so I was at the game to see this much needed goal go in...

And for completely different reasons, I still love this purely because I remember shouting "go on" about 50 times at the tv...

October 08, 2020, 01:12:55 AM
Reply #25

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

This is another (skip to 40 seconds), I was at uni and out with a load of mates (about 10 of us, I was the only blue, but unbelievably there were no United fans) for a session and to hit the student union nightclub in Bournemouth (The Old Fire Station).

It was a Wednesday night, we watched this in the pub and it went off big time when this goal went in. The atmosphere was amazing, did my voice in here too. Went on to have one of the most memorable nights out in my 5 years in Bournemouth. Everyone was buzzing. Pulled an absolute scorcher that night too, them were the days!

OH MY GOD> 2.09, thats me in the blue hat, as a kid AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

October 08, 2020, 01:15:35 AM
Reply #26

Fynci

Which goal was it? Can't view it outside of the UK it seems... "Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

October 08, 2020, 01:22:50 AM
Reply #27

Mac934

Jelavic vs Man City, after his long spell without a goal. Especially the video of the lad shouting " fucking hit it" and boy does he!
Jags vs Liverpool also.

October 08, 2020, 01:27:50 AM
Reply #28

Cozzie

And for completely different reasons, I still love this purely because I remember shouting "go on" about 50 times at the tv...

The thing I love most about this goal is that at absolutely no point during his run does he have the ball under control at all.

Bonus fact, Carlo Ancelloti was sacked as Chelsea boss after this game.

October 08, 2020, 01:30:16 AM
Reply #29

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Some nice ones in here, esp. for someone who never got to see them.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).