October 30, 2020, 01:21:47 AM

Author Topic: Favourite Everton goal  (Read 2355 times)

October 08, 2020, 03:15:05 AM
Reply #45

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

How the premier league began!!!
Simply simply lovely

October 08, 2020, 03:43:51 AM
Reply #46

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine klopps reaction to the state of that pitch

Tbf itís an absolute disgrace!

October 08, 2020, 03:50:46 AM
Reply #47

kerryblue boy

I always remember that radinski goal against Southampton for the pure drama Baines two free kicks against West Ham too

October 08, 2020, 03:54:45 AM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

How the premier league began!!!
What a guy that Warzycha was. Thought he would be a great for us.

Fizzled our again.

And this has to be in here.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

October 08, 2020, 04:03:36 AM
Reply #49

ajax_andy

First goal that came to mind for me too... Such a great goal, and with the snow falling too it just gave it that little extra something to stick in the mind!

October 08, 2020, 04:06:33 AM
Reply #50

TSGun

My personal favourite simply for the Aussie connection has to be Cahill vs Chelsea. God I loved this man.

A special mention to Pienaar vs Hull when returning from injury. Such a classy goal.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.

October 08, 2020, 04:07:57 AM
Reply #51

ajax_andy

Rideout in the cup final in Ď95 as itís the only thing I can remember us winning :(

Same, started supporting us at the age of 6 (1986) but don't really remember much from that time... So that goal is right up there with my favourites ever!

October 08, 2020, 04:11:31 AM
Reply #52

Robioto

Rideout in the cup final in Ď95 as itís the only thing I can remember us winning :(

Yep, I thought it was great and thought it was always going to be like that as I was only 9...

25 years later...

October 08, 2020, 04:55:19 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
First goal that came to mind for me too... Such a great goal, and with the snow falling too it just gave it that little extra something to stick in the mind!
Again it was a goal that took forever to go in.

From the long run from the half way line to the little dink just over the keeper and the trickling over the line. Had everything.

October 08, 2020, 04:59:35 AM
Reply #54

Jamokachi

Yep, I thought it was great and thought it was always going to be like that as I was only 9...

25 years later...

For 10 year old me I thought it was how football was going to be :(

October 08, 2020, 05:24:01 AM
Reply #55

Ari

Don't know about the favourite burt Andy Johnson second goal vs. liverpool 2012 is memorable.

October 08, 2020, 05:24:09 AM
Reply #56

bornblue88

Itíll always be this one for me. I used to sit in the corner by the gwladys about two rows back. When the goal went in I started jumping up and down in the aisle when all of a sudden about 30 fellas came battering into me. So thereís me in the middle of this scrum with one foot over the wall and one in the seating area and Andy Johnsonís baldy head just appears in front of me. Obviously I just grabbed his head and screamed into it. I thought the feeling in my shoe was hail stones when walking back through the cemetery but it turned out to be some of the gravel they used to have. Iíve still got it somewhere.

October 08, 2020, 05:53:35 AM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

This is another (skip to 40 seconds), I was at uni and out with a load of mates (about 10 of us, I was the only blue, but unbelievably there were no United fans) for a session and to hit the student union nightclub in Bournemouth (The Old Fire Station).

It was a Wednesday night, we watched this in the pub and it went off big time when this goal went in. The atmosphere was amazing, did my voice in here too. Went on to have one of the most memorable nights out in my 5 years in Bournemouth. Everyone was buzzing. Pulled an absolute scorcher that night too, them were the days!

Lovely ball by Rooney for scholes there.

Don't think I was at this game, I think we watched it in the living room, can remember jumping around us all shouting our heads off. Best CB in the country getting manhandled like a common car burglar by the big man.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 08, 2020, 05:55:54 AM
Reply #58

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even at 0-0, atmosphere was unreal.

Hands were throbbing and voice was totally gone after that, God almighty why didn't we win that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 08, 2020, 05:58:45 AM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

It'll always be this one for me. I used to sit in the corner by the gwladys about two rows back. When the goal went in I started jumping up and down in the aisle when all of a sudden about 30 fellas came battering into me. So there's me in the middle of this scrum with one foot over the wall and one in the seating area and Andy Johnson's baldy head just appears in front of me. Obviously I just grabbed his head and screamed into it. I thought the feeling in my shoe was hail stones when walking back through the cemetery but it turned out to be some of the gravel they used to have. I've still got it somewhere.
One of the tensest games ever. Loved that last minute goal.