October 30, 2020, 01:03:01 AM

Author Topic: Sooo...Josh King anyone?  (Read 4902 times)

October 08, 2020, 03:03:32 AM
Reply #15

Juanito

Edin Dzeko it is then

October 08, 2020, 03:14:09 AM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There was a story in sports witness quoting a Naples based journalist that Milik was interested in coming to us but that we wanted a striker with a more counter attacking style.

October 08, 2020, 03:17:01 AM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
There was a story in sports witness quoting a Naples based journalist that Milik was interested in coming to us but that we wanted a striker with a more counter attacking style.
Kings game is pretty counter attacking
Simply simply lovely

October 08, 2020, 03:20:29 AM
Reply #18

Mayor Farnum

Would be a good move this. Decent pace, finishes well and scored a respectable amount of goals for a team regularly battling relegation.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

October 08, 2020, 03:21:32 AM
Reply #19

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure how much Greg O'Keefe knows but he wrote this in the comments section in and Athletic article this morning:

That's from a comments section Q/A from 4 days ago (unless the exact same Q/A was asked twice in 4 days).
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

October 08, 2020, 03:24:03 AM
Reply #20

Robioto

That's from a comments section Q/A from 4 days ago (unless the exact same Q/A was asked twice in 4 days).

It was definitely posted last night, however you are right, it may have just been a copy and paste job from Greg as I'm sure he's been asked that multiple times.

October 08, 2020, 03:24:09 AM
Reply #21

sam of the south

Haha.

I would have copy and pasted the text but I was on the app on my phone and it wouldn't let me do that, so I took a screenshot.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 08, 2020, 03:25:26 AM
Reply #22

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
No, hes mainly a second striker or LW.

He's played at least a decent # of games all across the front, which is pretty much what we seem to be looking for at least.

SS - 88
CF - 74
LW - 53
RW - 26

Very versatile. Right-footed too which means if he were on the right, he could provide some wide play for games we don't want Coleman bombing forward, with James obviously in his magical centerland.

October 08, 2020, 03:26:43 AM
Reply #23

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
It was definitely posted last night, however you are right, it may have just been a copy and paste job from Greg as I'm sure he's been asked that multiple times.

Word.

Not sure if Greg is one of the guys who's tight with Ped & Baz (they have close ties w/ the Athletic EFC guys in general), but I do put a touch more stock in what the ToffeeTV fellas commit to video. They're right more than they're wrong.

October 08, 2020, 03:29:42 AM
Reply #24

sam of the south

He's played at least a decent # of games all across the front, which is pretty much what we seem to be looking for at least.

SS - 88
CF - 74
LW - 53
RW - 26

Very versatile. Right-footed too which means if he were on the right, he could provide some wide play for games we don't want Coleman bombing forward, with James obviously in his magical centerland.

Hm, its not many at RW, though, is it.

Fine as CF sub/cover, though.

Hed be about 4th or 5th choice for the LW slot.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 08, 2020, 03:31:46 AM
Reply #25

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Hm, its not many at RW, though, is it.

Fine as CF sub/cover, though.

Hed be about 4th or 5th choice for the LW slot.

Put it this way; he's played more RW than anyone we have not named James lol.

October 08, 2020, 03:37:41 AM
Reply #26

sam of the south

Put it this way; he's played more RW than anyone we have not named James lol.

Its not the most enticing incentive to lash out another 50k plus pw on wages.
Henry David Thoreau

October 08, 2020, 03:45:56 AM
Reply #27

Undisputed_blue

SS - 88
CF - 74
LW - 53
RW - 26

Yes we do want Coleman bombing forward to distract the opposition left back.

October 08, 2020, 03:52:59 AM
Reply #28

kerryblue boy

Surely we could offer them Besic or send them one of the promising young players on loan they play good football

October 08, 2020, 04:12:42 AM
Reply #29

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yes we do want Coleman bombing forward to distract the opposition left back.

Since you're bolding things, you left out "for games which."

If you think we're going to do the same thing in every game, well, ok.