October 30, 2020, 01:18:46 AM

Author Topic: FAO American based fans.  (Read 1061 times)

October 10, 2020, 02:05:11 PM
Read 1061 times

mikey_blue

Just a quick question.

I want to send my Dad some Everton gear for his birthday (this month) any recommendations where the best place to get it? or experiences ordering from the club shop?

Thanks in advance.

October 10, 2020, 04:12:35 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I ordered some stuff from the club shop. Took about two weeks to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

October 10, 2020, 04:25:34 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I ordered some stuff from the club shop. Took about two weeks to arrive.

Do you know if that was a delay in dispatching it from the shop or down to your postal service ?

October 10, 2020, 04:29:33 PM
Reply #3

Fynci

I hear @American Evertonian might have a shirt for sale. No international postage needed. ;)

October 10, 2020, 04:55:54 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Do you know if that was a delay in dispatching it from the shop or down to your postal service ?
Probably Covid. In normal times a week is normal from UK to US.

It was shipped using some Dutch shipping firm Id never heard of. Dispatched in 24 hours and they gave me a tracking number but it never showed up anywhere.

October 10, 2020, 05:05:23 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

Probably Covid. In normal times a week is normal from UK to US.

It was shipped using some Dutch shipping firm Id never heard of. Dispatched in 24 hours and they gave me a tracking number but it never showed up anywhere.

Did you get any shipping taxes?

October 10, 2020, 05:23:21 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

October 10, 2020, 05:26:00 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The online store is extremely efficient at shipping. Not so much on communication.

I accidentally ordered XL and I wanted 2XL. There was no way to change the order online which was a bit weird so I sent an email. By the time they had addressed the email, the shirt was half way to me.

SO before submitting your order, make sure it's 100% accurate as there's no easy way to change it.

October 10, 2020, 06:32:47 PM
Reply #8

mikey_blue

The online store is extremely efficient at shipping. Not so much on communication.

I accidentally ordered XL and I wanted 2XL. There was no way to change the order online which was a bit weird so I sent an email. By the time they had addressed the email, the shirt was half way to me.

SO before submitting your order, make sure it's 100% accurate as there's no easy way to change it.

Cheers fella. I went for 2XL to be safe.

October 11, 2020, 08:12:14 PM
Reply #9

American Evertonian

I hear @American Evertonian might have a shirt for sale. No international postage needed. ;)

Haha absolutely - mint condition Kean away kit. 😅
Are we there yet?

October 11, 2020, 08:50:11 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

Collectors item when he scoops the Ballon dOr.. ;)
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 12, 2020, 11:21:37 AM
Reply #12

bluenuck

This is pretty much bang on.

I ordered a scarf and I accidentally ordered 2. Tried to get it changed via email and lets just say I got 2 scarfs.

But it was here in less than 2 weeks. And Im on west coast of Canada. Same with all the other stuff Ive ordered.

October 12, 2020, 02:19:05 PM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Just add an E to the end :smug:

October 13, 2020, 05:53:48 AM
Reply #14

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Placed 2 orders from club shop in past month. Expedited shipping arrived in 4 days and included a customized pair of shorts. Second order was shipped standard and took two weeks.

One thing I noticed is expedited shipped with DHL and had a tracking number. The standard shipping was with Landmark Global, and while a tracking number was provided, it didnt work.