December 01, 2020, 07:51:14 AM

Author Topic: Big Dunc  (Read 1307 times)

October 20, 2020, 06:15:50 PM
Read 1307 times

Gary1878

Great article - I know the cliché "he bleeds blue" is used a lot. But this guy lives Everton. Just genuine affection for everything Everton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8848555/Everton-coach-Ferguson-opens-relationship-boss-Ancelotti-Calvert-Lewin.html

October 21, 2020, 03:46:37 AM
Reply #1

bigdunc9

Great read that.
The club put a decent YouTube video together last week.

October 22, 2020, 12:40:43 PM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

The guy breathes Everton and you can feel it with every comment he makes. Those ball boys will look back and think, that was the best day of my life. Everton's manager picked me up and we screamed together... emotional after that. Thanks

October 22, 2020, 01:44:10 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

Wasn’t so long ago half of you lot in here wanted him chased out the club as all he did was put the cones out.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

October 22, 2020, 01:48:05 PM
Reply #4

indiantoffee1975

Whatever happened to Ian Durrant?

Remember seeing both Dunc and Durrant make there away league debuts I think. Was an awful trip down to a sodding Selhurst Park that day.

October 22, 2020, 01:56:09 PM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator

Remember seeing both Dunc and Durrant make there away league debuts I think. Was an awful trip down to a sodding Selhurst Park that day.

Went back to Rangers then moved to Kilmarnock for four years. He's a coach at East Kilbride in the Lowland League now.

October 23, 2020, 10:52:52 PM
Reply #6

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber

Can't hear 'Ian Durrant' without my brain answering 'Elephant Man'. Fans are cruel bastards.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.