September 23, 2021, 09:09:32 PM

Author Topic: Isco  (Read 19374 times)

November 14, 2020, 05:00:25 AM
Reply #105

Cozzie

Absolutely love a good NSNO thread derailing.

Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

November 14, 2020, 06:53:58 AM
Reply #106

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The sentiment is nice, but as mentioned above, the current (mainly western) diet isnít sustainable for the future of our planet. Itíll soon not be a choice, we all have to change what we eat (or at least how often we eat certain things).

A few companies round the world are engineering beef in a Lab. Game changer that. We also learning to farm up. See the Dutch farming practices for that. Itís amazing. Food security will be a big deal but we figuring it out.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 14, 2020, 10:31:37 AM
Reply #107

Old England Toffee

A few companies round the world are engineering beef in a Lab. Game changer that. We also learning to farm up. See the Dutch farming practices for that. Itís amazing. Food security will be a big deal but we figuring it out.
Yeah hopefully its worked out ASAP, and if lab meat is viable and safe then hopefully Covid will push people to accepting it, because a lot of viruses result of shitty meat industry practices.

November 14, 2020, 01:02:22 PM
Reply #108

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Just let people eat what they want to or don't want to, without judgement, I suppose.

Well, unless its other people they're eating.

November 14, 2020, 03:07:35 PM
Reply #109

everton15

Exactly, Iím a vegan because I have Alpha-Gal Syndrome, Iím allergic to eggs, and Iím lactose intolerant, but I fucking love killing animals and wanking with their blood.

Iím not any of those things, really.

I am, however, an unfunny bellend on an internet forum.
LOL lolol

November 14, 2020, 03:14:12 PM
Reply #110

Shogun

Administrator
Absolutely love a good NSNO thread derailing.

Must admit, that isn't the way I saw this thread going.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 14, 2020, 03:27:08 PM
Reply #111

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well, unless its other people they're eating.

Went for the cannibal diet once. Never again. Was served a clown. It tasted funny
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 14, 2020, 06:07:42 PM
Reply #112

GrantyBoy78

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/10/26/these-real-madrid-fans-concerned-as-isco-looks-out-of-shape-during-training/amp/

Back on the subject of Isco looking out of shape.

Not to say heís a lost cause, but there are always going to be alarm bells when any professional lets themselves go.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 14, 2020, 06:40:59 PM
Reply #113

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/10/26/these-real-madrid-fans-concerned-as-isco-looks-out-of-shape-during-training/amp/

Back on the subject of Isco looking out of shape.

Not to say heís a lost cause, but there are always going to be alarm bells when any professional lets themselves go.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Itís a terrible article based on comments off twitter.

I read it a few weeks back and completely dismissed it as rubbish.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 14, 2020, 07:19:21 PM
Reply #114

Paddockoldie

Went for the cannibal diet once. Never again. Was served a clown. It tasted funny

I tried eating just venison. Two steaks every day but I had to stop because it was too deer.

November 14, 2020, 07:38:19 PM
Reply #115

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I tried eating just venison. Two steaks every day but I had to stop because it was too deer.
Groan
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire. And Stoke as well to be honest.

November 14, 2020, 08:24:24 PM
Reply #116

Paddockoldie

Groan

I know, I know... it's Brownie's fault

November 14, 2020, 08:37:11 PM
Reply #117

Paddockoldie

How about, I tried grilled parrot but it kept repeating on me afterwards?? No?? Ok.

November 14, 2020, 08:41:36 PM
Reply #118

Cozzie

If you where a canabal you could say you where eating BARRY Venison.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

November 15, 2020, 12:11:23 AM
Reply #119

Dr. Sponge

I've always wanted to start the All Herb Diet but I haven't got the thyme.