NSNO Subscriber
Is he good anymore?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 31, 2020, 07:25:53 PM
Reply #16

Robioto

Is he good anymore?

About as shite as James. Past it, living off past performances, out of favour with Zidane.

October 31, 2020, 07:35:37 PM
Reply #17

ally2

YES PLEASE!!

I remember the shouts a few years ago - 'Barry, Besic, Isco... Let's all have a disco' 🤦🏼‍♂️

That was he struggling to get into the Real first team.

October 31, 2020, 07:52:49 PM
Reply #18

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
About as shite as James. Past it, living off past performances, out of favour with Zidane.

I'm going on record as saying he would be a terrible signing and I'm not in favor so that when I'm completely wrong I can deny it later. Seems to have worked so far re: James.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

October 31, 2020, 07:57:37 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going on record as saying he would be a terrible signing and I'm not in favor so that when I'm completely wrong I can deny it later. Seems to have worked so far re: James.
It did until he got kicked in the knackers.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

October 31, 2020, 08:00:02 PM
Reply #20

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe they want to loan us Carvajal too.

October 31, 2020, 08:10:32 PM
Reply #21

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
And Ramos.   Just for the fume.

October 31, 2020, 08:13:55 PM
Reply #22

indiantoffee1975

Yes please. Sign him up don Carlo.

October 31, 2020, 08:22:30 PM
Reply #23

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Nice to know that our feeder clubs are Barca and Real
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 31, 2020, 08:58:10 PM
Reply #24

Bluedylan

Not watched him for a good while, but he's such a classy player.

For me, the more players we have who can control the ball in tight spaces, under pressure and who can use the ball creatively the better, so would be massively on board with this, and other similar kinds of signings.

We've made one big step forward in getting Ancelotti and James, and now the next step is having multiple threats/high quality players in the squad, so that teams can't just set up to nullify one or two players and stop us playing.

So excited to think of the team we could have in a season or two, if we continue looking at these kinds of targets.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 31, 2020, 10:05:34 PM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Pretty sure he's secretly a bit shite this fella. Happy for @brap2 to correct me though.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 31, 2020, 10:15:08 PM
Reply #26

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure he's secretly a bit shite this fella. Happy for @brap2 to correct me though.

I don't really know him you know, he's always looked like a really nice technical little player but I dunno, just one of them who got churned up by that Real Madrid squad.

He looks a bit err...out if shape now like.

https://twitter.com/Juanin10i/status/1322545966742937600?s=19

Always quite liked the idea of him but he's struggled to get games for years. Maybe there's a reason, maybe there's not. I'd be into seeing him in our midfield 3 though tbh.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2020, 10:24:42 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So he came on today?
I don't really know him you know, he's always looked like a really nice technical little player but I dunno, just one of them who got churned up by that Real Madrid squad.

He looks a bit err...out if shape now like.

https://twitter.com/Juanin10i/status/1322545966742937600?s=19

Always quite liked the idea of him but he's struggled to get games for years. Maybe there's a reason, maybe there's not. I'd be into seeing him in our midfield 3 though tbh.
Simply simply lovely

October 31, 2020, 10:39:24 PM
Reply #28

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
James struggled to get games for Zidane as well. As soon as someone can figure out Zidane, let me know.

October 31, 2020, 10:50:53 PM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
James struggled to get games for Zidane as well. As soon as someone can figure out Zidane, let me know.

His Mom and I think the same thing. Can’t figure him out. Lovely kid tho...

Zidan is my son
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...