ajax_andy

November 10, 2020, 01:48:22 PM
Reply #49

dazfrancis

Anyone know what his stats are like?

November 10, 2020, 02:27:10 PM
Reply #50

GrantyBoy78

Looked proper fat the last time I saw him.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 10, 2020, 02:43:18 PM
Reply #51

indiantoffee1975

Proven experience.I'm all for signing him up providing we also bring in some real pace into the side in the wide areas.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 02:52:50 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

November 10, 2020, 03:26:49 PM
Reply #52

Free Agent

D I S C O
 :woohoo:

November 10, 2020, 03:41:24 PM
Reply #53

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was a cl level playmaker for the ten spot.

Is now old and doesn't look the same athlete, with some injury issues and playing time issues.

Walks into the side still probably I think but it's another one of them signings where we're clearly looking no further than ancelotti's nose.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2020, 03:47:05 PM
Reply #54

dazfrancis

Is now old and doesn't look the same athlete, with some injury issues and playing time issues.

Walks into the side still probably I think but it's another one of them signings where we're clearly looking no further than ancelotti's nose.

Would be a quality loan but not a long term option then. Fitness pending

November 10, 2020, 04:01:57 PM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would be a quality loan but not a long term option then. Fitness pending

Just one of them I think I would enjoy watching him play for us if it worked out and any time you can jam more talent into a side is good but it would be dead money and I've no idea if he's the same player.

Closest thing to fabregas Spain have produced since him I think, and he's one of my all time fave prem players.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2020, 04:05:45 PM
Reply #56

ajax_andy

Kind of what people were saying about Allan and James before we saw them play for us... As always it just depends on the cost, we don't want to have to replace an entire team of aging players in a few years, but we've actually had immense value for money with the player's we've signed of this ilk.  When you look at what some players have gone for recently we've been extremely shrewd with improving the team with top class talent for a proportionally small outlay.

November 10, 2020, 04:11:25 PM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kind of what people were saying about Allan and James before we saw them play for us... As always it just depends on the cost, we don't want to have to replace an entire team of aging players in a few years, but we've actually had immense value for money with the player's we've signed of this ilk.  When you look at what some players have gone for recently we've been extremely shrewd with improving the team with top class talent for a proportionally small outlay.

Really? I think we've continued to fill the side with deprecating assets we'll see no return on for so far no benefit.

It's no way to improve a football club long term, but it's a good way to stall one.

Only out and out hits we've had in recent times are Gueye, Digne and Richarlison.

November 10, 2020, 04:16:04 PM
Reply #58

dazfrancis

Only out and out hits we've had in recent times are Gueye, Digne and Richarlison.

Add DCL to that

But otherwise shockingly poor recruitment for a club with our ambition. Absolutely attrocious really

November 10, 2020, 04:19:12 PM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I donít think heís had any injury issues considering how many games heís played there.

Last season was his worst in terms of playing time and he still played thirty games.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown