November 29, 2020, 04:48:51 AM

Poll

Who is more important?

Richarlison
James

Author Topic: Richarlison v James  (Read 2100 times)

November 02, 2020, 09:49:52 PM
Reply #15

markB

It's 6 now I think. Drawn 4 lost 2.

Bit of a meaningless stat at the moment.

yeah well I never pick up on it it was said on the TV , now its in there like a tune stuck in your head all day

November 02, 2020, 10:00:48 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's what I mean.

Cant really say 6 games is much of a barometer can you?
Exactly. I mean itís not like the stat where Spurs lost every game Bale started in. 21 games I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
ďHuman progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.Ē~ Andre Geim

November 02, 2020, 11:21:19 PM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
For me itís all about scoring threat. We desperate for Richarlison otherwise we only have DCL. Everyone marks DCL when a cross comes in. With Richarlison that changes completely and suddenly every cross is dangerous as they two of the best headers in the game.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 03, 2020, 12:12:20 AM
Reply #18

bigdunc9

As good as James is I think the off the ball work rate from richarlison makes him more valuable.

Both amazing players and would want both of them in the team week in week out.

November 03, 2020, 12:41:27 AM
Reply #19

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Exactly. I mean itís not like the stat where Spurs lost every game Bale started in. 21 games I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
  well our win ratio with Ricky is 43%   7 Games missed now with the ratio is 3 Games won.... In reality we won 0....I dont want him to miss more games than the United game

November 03, 2020, 12:49:31 AM
Reply #20

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The fact Richarlisons absence is self inflicted makes it all the more annoying.

November 03, 2020, 12:55:34 AM
Reply #21

Trowel

James is our fast food.

Richarlison is our meat and two veg.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 03, 2020, 12:57:41 AM
Reply #22

Stumpy

For me without a shadow of doubt it's richarlison.
The moment the red card came out i thought we would struggle up top in the next 3 games.

November 03, 2020, 01:13:04 AM
Reply #23

formerKHL

I know itís a forum and a discussion topic....but for me itís like comparing chalk and Cheese for 3 reasons...

1. How can you possibly compare a player whose played..what is it 5 games ? Against a player whose played 82 games for us

B.  They play in 2 different positions

6. Theyíre 2 totally different style of player

Sorry to be a killjoy......

November 03, 2020, 01:20:16 AM
Reply #24

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know itís a forum and a discussion topic....but for me itís like comparing chalk and Cheese for 3 reasons...

1. How can you possibly compare a player whose played..what is it 5 games ? Against a player whose played 82 games for us

B.  They play in 2 different positions

6. Theyíre 2 totally different style of player

Sorry to be a killjoy......

We not saying they the same numb nuts. We asking who is more important. Reading is such a valuable skill. But nobody reads anymore, they just assume.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 03, 2020, 01:26:10 AM
Reply #25

Alex6691

I may have completely missed the point here but I've gone for James. He can take us to the next level on the pitch and he is capable of magic that Richarlison isn't quite able to do. Richy is our second most important player along with DCL I'd say. Losing Richarlison would set us back as a team and we need to keep him as long as possible but I think James will attract the next level of player as he's a household name and whilst he's mid-prime of his career I think the pull of playing along side him and watching him in training is a big one.

Also the commercial side of things, Richarlison is big in Brazil but James is big in Colombia, Spain, America, etc. Commercially we can progress by being smart and using him correctly. Long term I think we'll benefit more from having James but we should be throwing the kitchen sink at Richarlison to keep him happy and keep him. He's essential for us to keep trying that next step to European football.

November 03, 2020, 01:27:44 AM
Reply #26

formerKHL

YOU should practice what you preach.....

Didnít I say ďlike comparing chalk and cheeseĒ how does that equate to them being ďthe sameĒ?

The mere point of what Iím saying is simply....I canít decide whose more important at this point in time because of the reasons I gave.....

Sorry if you misread it.....

November 03, 2020, 01:31:34 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But we not comparing anything.

November 03, 2020, 01:37:34 AM
Reply #28

formerKHL

Iím not being pedantic here...but to get to the realisation who is more ďvaluable/important etcĒ

Surely you have to compare them.....or doesnít it become whose more valuable/important Carlo or richarlison/James ?

Fkk me......Iíve just realised Iím turning into koemansnumbertens....on here !!!

November 03, 2020, 02:48:08 AM
Reply #29

kerryblue boy

We missed our first choice full backs yesterday as much as the two forward players our system needs quality overlapping full backs didnít see it yesterday