November 29, 2020, 05:29:05 AM

Poll

Who is more important?

Richarlison
James

Author Topic: Richarlison v James  (Read 2101 times)

November 03, 2020, 03:04:48 AM
Reply #30

Waltzer

We missed our first choice full backs yesterday as much as the two forward players our system needs quality overlapping full backs didn't see it yesterday
50% agree, Coleman whilst still useful isn't anywhere near the same standard as Ricky, James and Digne

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 03, 2020, 03:31:48 AM
Reply #31

kerryblue boy

50% agree, Coleman whilst still useful isn't anywhere near the same standard as Ricky, James and Digne

Yeah agree he is still miles ahead of Kenny who was very disappointing yesterday take the best 3/4 players out of any prem team and they would struggle

November 03, 2020, 03:35:27 AM
Reply #32

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah agree he is still miles ahead of Kenny who was very disappointing yesterday take the best 3/4 players out of any prem team and they would struggle

Yup, this.

Olsen
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

vs.

Olsen
Kenny Mina Keane Nkounkou
Doucoure Allan Delph Gomes
DCL Sigurdsson
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 03, 2020, 03:51:59 AM
Reply #33

kerryblue boy

Yup, this.

Olsen
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

vs.

Olsen
Kenny Mina Keane Nkounkou
Doucoure Allan Delph Gomes
DCL Sigurdsson
Gomes hanging on by a thread in our best 11

November 03, 2020, 03:53:41 AM
Reply #34

Cereal Killer

Gomes hanging on by a thread in our best 11

Until Isco arrives in Jan....  :whistle:

November 03, 2020, 04:20:00 AM
Reply #35

Fynci

On the pitch: Richarlison. Off the pitch: James

November 03, 2020, 07:05:10 AM
Reply #36

Elgoodo1978

Got to disagree here. Coleman is  as big a loss as any of the other 3, maybe even the biggest. Amongst other things as a captain heís everything Sigurdsson isnít. 

The four players missing Sunday were the biggest loss to the team we could have possibly have had.  Though Keane, DCL and maybe one day Allan could make an argument against that.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 07:11:02 AM by Elgoodo1978 »

November 03, 2020, 07:13:53 AM
Reply #37

Omar

Richy is the engine, said that two weeks ago.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

November 03, 2020, 09:55:51 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Iím not being pedantic here...but to get to the realisation who is more ďvaluable/important etcĒ

Surely you have to compare them.....or doesnít it become whose more valuable/important Carlo or richarlison/James ?

Fkk me......Iíve just realised Iím turning into koemansnumbertens....on here !!!

HAHa! Nice one.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 03, 2020, 12:26:41 PM
Reply #39

TSGun

Richarlison, for his emotional connection to the team. You can see the complete respect afforded him by all teammates.

For output though, only going on this season, it's too hard to call.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.

November 03, 2020, 01:20:56 PM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The answer is obviously that we need both. While James has taken the headlines over Richarlison and given the attack a dimension it has been sorely lacking with his creativity and passing, we badly miss Richarlisons pace and aggression. Also the work he does drawing fouls and his ability to hold the ball up which I think is massively underrated has been noticeably absent from these last 2 games

And with both out we just really seem to struggle to pin teams back and create many chances. With the front 3 all playing I always feel confident that we will create chances and score goals, take 1 out of the equation and they are a lot harder to come by

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 03, 2020, 07:06:21 PM
Reply #41

BlueForYou

Richarlison - first name on the team sheet
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 03, 2020, 08:45:09 PM
Reply #42

di_guyo

Richarlison... but that comes down to the other options we have in the squad, and having no real goal threats outside him and DCL (and now James). But, it should be James, he's a much more influential and unique footballer. Basically what I'm getting at is that the squad lacks balance and we need attacking reinforcements to take some of the pressure off Richy.
Everton & Atleti

November 07, 2020, 08:31:04 PM
Reply #43

Waltzer

Think the last 3 games have answered this thread for us

November 07, 2020, 08:53:01 PM
Reply #44

BlueForYou

James needs Richarlison playing

Richarlison does not need James playing
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick