November 25, 2020, 03:09:56 AM

Poll

Who is more important?

Richarlison
James

Author Topic: Richarlison v James  (Read 2007 times)

November 07, 2020, 09:47:45 PM
Reply #45

Alex6691

In my original answer I'd said James but I wasn't thinking purely in footballing terms. Whilst I do think James is obviously important to us on the pitch when he's on his game and fit but I'll change my answer to Richarlison. He's vital to how we play and what we do. It doesn't always come off for him but he gives 110% even if he's not banging in the goals. He's direct and gives us a constant threat. Boy have we really missed him the last few games :(

If/when we have to sell Richarlison he's going to be a difficult figure to replace, one I hope Brands would already have an eye on who could be a similar player for us. Hoping he sticks around as long as possible like. If we can sneak into Europe we'll keep him a little longer.

November 07, 2020, 09:55:02 PM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think thereís a massive problem with James and his conditioning.

Asked to come off today because he was tired. Thatís not a good sign.

Think youíre only going to get him at his best for a handful of games and hope in the rest he can produce that bit of quality to unlock the game.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 07, 2020, 10:06:54 PM
Reply #47

col2569

Take either out for me and were a hell of a lot worse ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 07, 2020, 10:08:24 PM
Reply #48

Stumpy

My mate has just text me,since he's been at the club we have never won without richarlison.

November 07, 2020, 10:08:33 PM
Reply #49

col2569

Think a lot of that maybe cuz he new to the pace of the league after not really playing for a while
Think there's a massive problem with James and his conditioning.

Asked to come off today because he was tired. That's not a good sign.

Think you're only going to get him at his best for a handful of games and hope in the rest he can produce that bit of quality to unlock the game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 07, 2020, 10:17:00 PM
Reply #50

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
My mate has just text me,since he's been at the club we have never won without richarlison.

Surprised you needed your mate to text you that since it's been said on every single possible pundit commentary, fan analysis, etc. Including this very forum 300 times.

It's now 8 games out of 89 total. We're 0-4-4 without him.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 07, 2020, 11:26:53 PM
Reply #51

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised you needed your mate to text you that since it's been said on every single possible pundit commentary, fan analysis, etc. Including this very forum 300 times.

It's now 8 games out of 89 total. We're 0-4-4 without him.
  and 10 times or more in this thread....