November 25, 2020, 03:00:09 AM

Author Topic: Seamus Coleman this season  (Read 1771 times)

November 10, 2020, 02:55:46 PM
Reply #30

BlueForYou

The Good News: Captain Coleman will lift the League Cup or FA Cup this season

The Bad News: None of us will be at Wembley to see it
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 10, 2020, 02:58:54 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's difficult for Coleman to get forward when Man Utd purposely overload their play in that area. Sometimes you have to look at the tactical play to understand why a player behaves in the way he does.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my post
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2020, 03:59:58 PM
Reply #32

GrantyBoy78

I want us to sign a RB in Jan, even if it’s just a loan. Coleman could breakdown at any moment.

Really not sure what we do with Kenny. Talk over the summer that we’d accept £15m for him seems laughable. He’s a lower end PL/top end Championship player - are those teams really going to spend a decent wedge on him? I can see another loan somewhere before a couple of mill perm signing.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 10, 2020, 04:01:51 PM
Reply #33

formerKHL

i somewhat agree with brap....when seamus broke his leg..the club obviously were happy with kenny/holgate covering.....the loss of form of the centre backs at the time meant we had holgate moving into the centre and either kenny or a makeshift RB playing there....

we should of bought a right back...if not only to challenge seamus on his return but as a ready replacement for him when required

November 12, 2020, 07:30:37 AM
Reply #34

bornblue88

Covering the yards that James doesn’t is the main issue for me. We need to find a way to sort that and Coleman will be rock solid there this season. Maybe if Godfrey goes into midfield then we’ll have the legs to cover there without leaving the middle wide open, or if James goes central and Iwobi plays on the right or something. Ideally we would have sold Kenny and used the money for arias (sans broken leg) or whoever but that’s life. We at least know it’s top priority in our transfer agenda now

November 13, 2020, 01:21:34 AM
Reply #35

mikey_blue

November 13, 2020, 02:57:43 AM
Reply #36

kerryblue boy

Apparently recurrence of hamstring injury in training madness him and James away on duty after injury

November 13, 2020, 08:31:35 PM
Reply #37

GrantyBoy78

FFS annoying, but hardly surprising. I’d love us to but someone in January, but can’t see it happening. Maybe due to Covid, there won’t be such a “January tax”?

November 13, 2020, 10:12:13 PM
Reply #38

Old England Toffee

FFS annoying, but hardly surprising. I’d love us to but someone in January, but can’t see it happening. Maybe due to Covid, there won’t be such a “January tax”?

yeah I was saying that before. Normally no-one wants to sell so its a sellers market, but there are loads of clubs struggling worldwide, so theres a chance we will see more movement this year than others, even clubs like Real Madrid need to trim the wage bill. Would be epic if Brands and Carlo booted out the remaining turds and got in a few quality players in January rather than waiting for next summer.