Digne
Allan
Doucoure
James
DCL
Richarlison
Davies (Sub)
Sigurdsson (Sub)

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 12322 times)

November 20, 2020, 08:49:49 PM
Reply #60

sam of the south

We need a good, cohesive performance.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 20, 2020, 08:52:03 PM
Reply #61

Bluedylan

We need any sort of win tbh. A defeat here, and we're quite quickly in a rather dark place after the great start to the season.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 20, 2020, 09:41:02 PM
Reply #62

sam of the south

We need any sort of win tbh. A defeat here, and we're quite quickly in a rather dark place after the great start to the season.

Weve looked outmoded, and like weve been figured out, since The Derby, so I think we need a win and a good performance.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 09:42:04 PM by sam of the south »
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 20, 2020, 10:04:27 PM
Reply #63

kerryblue boy

Hope:

Olsen
Godfrey Holgate Mina Digne
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

Probably get:

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Sigurdsson (C)
James DCL Richarlison
Why would you drop Keane he has been good this season also think Kenny is a better right back option than Godfrey

November 20, 2020, 10:15:44 PM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Why would you drop Keane he has been good this season also think Kenny is a better right back option than Godfrey
Holgate/Keane partnership all day long, Yerri needs to up his game before he starts again.

November 20, 2020, 10:33:17 PM
Reply #65

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Should go back to Mina and Keane imo

The issue with conceding goals starts in the midfield and ends with a poor goalkeeper.

Other than Mina making a few individual mistakes that have led to goals the back four has been fine. We need to figure out how to get a midfield three that be better off the ball.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 20, 2020, 10:35:43 PM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Olsen
Holgate Mina Keane
Kenny Doucoure Allan Digne
Rodriguez
DCL Richarlison

Simply simply lovely

November 20, 2020, 11:37:13 PM
Reply #67

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Hope:

Olsen
Godfrey Holgate Mina Digne
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

Probably get:

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Sigurdsson (C)
James DCL Richarlison

You know I always used to think that the C next to Sigurdsson stood for 'Captain'. Now I am not so sure...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 20, 2020, 11:43:23 PM
Reply #68

velimski

Olsen
Holgate Mina Keane
Kenny Doucoure Allan Digne
Rodriguez
DCL Richarlison

I quite like this. Has a nice symmetry about it with Hamez roaming free behind the front 2. It also keeps Sig/Gomes or any other ineffectual midfielder out of the team.

November 20, 2020, 11:50:56 PM
Reply #69

Dr. Sponge

5 defenders against Fulham is a bit of a waste, the same way 5 CMs against Newcastle was daft.

We either play Holgate at RB or play Godfrey there again and tell him not to be shite this time.

Kenny is in above his head in the PL. Not great going forward and drops too deep defensively.

Richarlison is back and James is fit. We also have The Dominator (sorry) up top. Let's keep it solid in the middle with plenty of energy, get Mina back in for his height and let the front 3 cause problems.

Davies, Delph or Gomes as the 3rd CM. They're all varying degrees or underwhelming to shite, but they're not Gylfi.

Olsen

Holgate Keane Mina Digne

Doucoure Allan Davies

James DCL Richarlison

November 21, 2020, 12:30:59 AM
Reply #70

TheTone

I've really enjoyed the last 2 weeks without us playing

seriously

fucking hate Everton

win 2-1 big Dom

November 21, 2020, 12:35:35 AM
Reply #71

Shogun

Administrator
We just need to keep it tight, don't do anything stupid and allow James and Richarlison to make the difference.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 21, 2020, 01:17:39 AM
Reply #72

sam of the south

5 defenders against Fulham is a bit of a waste, the same way 5 CMs against Newcastle was daft.

We either play Holgate at RB or play Godfrey there again and tell him not to be shite this time.

Kenny is in above his head in the PL. Not great going forward and drops too deep defensively.

Richarlison is back and James is fit. We also have The Dominator (sorry) up top. Let's keep it solid in the middle with plenty of energy, get Mina back in for his height and let the front 3 cause problems.

Davies, Delph or Gomes as the 3rd CM. They're all varying degrees or underwhelming to shite, but they're not Gylfi.

Olsen

Holgate Keane Mina Digne

Doucoure Allan Davies

James DCL Richarlison

Im not sure Alan Davies is any good, but, if hes available, Id rather have him playing than be up Jonathans Creek with Sigurdsson.
Henry David Thoreau

November 21, 2020, 02:02:18 AM
Reply #73

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Holgate & Mina were by far our best pairing last season.

IMO Keane started well this season, and has fallen off considerably. I think he's been shaky the past few. And anyway, considering we've been hemorrhaging goals, has he really been all that good? And yes, I realize he's not alone in the blame.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 21, 2020, 04:57:26 AM
Reply #74

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do 442 and just win the game through the fact our players are much better than theirs or do 433 and maybe batter them maybe lose depending on whether our midfield has any idea what day it is.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.